Sage Hathaway

Sage Hathaway : Sage Maria Hathaway is a teenage Mountain goat who is one of the many citizens of Duskborn Isle

Sage Hathaway : Sage Maria Hathaway is a teenage Mountain goat who is one of the many citizens of Duskborn Isle. She is a close friend of The Hawkcores, who is frequently seen with her other close friend, Myron Rooklin.

Voice actress: Nicole Sullivan

Personality:
Sage is known for being laid-back and lazy, constantly seen laying around as she shows no interest in the events around her. She is also highly snarky, as she is always saying spiteful and rude remarks on just about everything.

Along with her slothfulness, she is the typical phone-obsessed teenager, usually seen on her phone to mostly brouse on Social Media, along with taking selfies or recording something. Her favorite thing on Social Media is all of the gossip and videos of people being humiliated.

Due to her phone-obsessed attitude, she likes to record unexpected visitors (who are visiting her island) getting pranked by the other troublemakers and then posting them online. She of course is always a witness when observing these pranks, but doesn't even try to help them and even finds it hilarious that people are getting attacked by the other citizens, showing of that she is somewhat mischievous and quite apathetic.

While she sports a jerkish behavior, there are a few times where Sage can act affable and even a bit helpful, though not by a large amount. This is mostly evidenced to while she gives a vague explanation, she does tell a few facts about Duskborn Isle to visitors before they explore it, even though she is too lazy to even mention the more important details and telling it afterwards.

Appearance:
Sage is a tall and attractive, light gray-furred teenage Mountain goat with a slender built, though with a small waist and thick thighs. Similar to her type of species, she sports small ears and large horns which sported a gray gradient, and with the tip of the left horn being cracked, and she also has lighter-gray from her upper torso up to her face, with a small black nose.

Her fur also formed large and wild bangs which is colored in a silver-like ombre, that covers her left horn, parts of her left eye and most of her left eyebrow; her eyes themselves are a dark greenish-gray with long and thick eyelashes protruding from them, while her brows are thin and are dark gray.

Her makeup consists of thick mascara, black eyeliner and magenta lipstick on her lips, and her jewelry consists of small, three dark gray pearl-piercings on her right ear.

Clothing:
Sage's attire consists of a skin-tight, high-collared, cold-shoulder violet crop-top with the long sleeves forming finger holes on her hands, a set of cuffed, gray jean short-shorts with black stitching, black thigh-high stockings and gray combat boots with black soles and violet-colored laces.

Trivia:
• Sage likes to give rude nicknames just to get a rise out of people. For example, she likes to nicknamed Harlow "Ro-Ro", despite knowing that she is ill-tempered.
• She also doesn't seem to get scared when she pressed Harlow's buttons.
• She likes bubblegum, specifically the strawberry-flavoured ones.