appereance 『sabo☀︎』

Stats...

Height:  6'1½" (187 cm)

Joined: Part of the Revolutionary Trade Co.

Hobbies: Hiding, Appearing out of no where, Hanging out with Ace & Luffy

Current Day: Thursday

••••• •••••

"Ne~ _____ why were you so late today?" Luffy said, walking with me to the lounge. It wasn't much of a day, since I came in late today along with Doffy, he decided to take it easy on me and take responsibility.

Many people did question why me, the most unlikely to come in late, came in late.

"Oh you know, accidentally overslept," I say as we walk outside. Luffy was dumb enough to buy it, so then we said our goodbyes and parted way.

When I got into my car, I felt my purse vibrating. Searching through it I pulled out my phone. An unknown number was shown so I ignored it. Right when I put it back it started ringing again. I ignored it once again but it wouldn't stop ringing.

Finally I answer the phone putting it next to my ear. "What do you want!" I say with anger spotted in everywhere within me. There was a small silence until a low husky voice was heard.

"Sheesh _____, you could've of just answered the first time."

"Doflamingo," I let out a sigh. "What do you want."

"Oh nothing much just wondering if you can pass by the new building."

"New building!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, have you not seen it, it's on SH 121, do you not pass by it?"

"No, I actually take Ivan then exit late on into SH 121, I guess it's before where the building is."

"Well, taking the whole SH 121 then taking exit into Groundview, afterwards take a right then you'll reach it at the end."

"Well, okay, why are you telling me this anyways?" I asked.

"There's something that I need to pick up for me since I'm staying late."

"And that is?"

"Just go to the front lobby, show them your ID and tell them you're there to pick something up, I'll give 'em a call later to tell that you're going to be expected."

"Fine I'll pick it up, do you want to bring the package back or just keep it and give it to you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow morning would be fine," Doffy finally said, "Well I have duties and meeting, I'll see you tomorrow ______, bye"

"Bye," I ended as I started the car. SH 121 huh? I drove all through SH 121, missing my exit I kept driving until I took another exit to Groundview. Even at the beginning of the road  I could see the building standing tall. The sunset still reflecting the light of the walls and glass.

I drove into the parking lot and parked. I got out walking to the automatic doors. The lobby was nice with a cool, refreshing feeling. There was a design on the tile floor representing our companies logo. At the right was the waiting area in which you make and wait for any appointments or meetings.

I walked towards the front desk where two ladies sat on their computers. One them directed their eyes at me and smiled. "How may I help you?" she said walking up to me.

"Oh, I'm here to pick up something for Mr.Dolfmaingo," I said taking out my ID.

"Ah yes, we were expecting you, please wait a second." The lady went to her desk, picking up the phone. After a minute or two she came back pulling a stack of stickies from a drawer, following along with a pen. She wrote something on it then peeled it off from the rest of the stack.