breaking point! 【you choose~】

Current day: Monday

☆★☆

My back slumped against the chair aching with my head looking up to the ceiling. Honestly, I have a ton of work it's so stressful and it's giving me a headache. I sigh and look back to my computer and click on my files, groaning at all the work I have. 

"What's wrong ______?" I looked over at Luffy, who was looking over the wall that separates our desks, then back at my computer screen. I run my hand through my hair then scratch my head, making my hair slightly messy.

"I have a lot of work to do. It's just a little tiring." I click on one of the files and open one of the notepads that sit on my desk. I start to read my file when my attention is turned to Luffy when he says, "Can I help?"

I laughed quietly to myself and looked back over at the adorable oblivious boy.

"That's a nice offer but no thank you. I can do it, thanks for your concern." Luffy frowned slightly.

"I want to help you." By the look on his face he looked really serious and by the sound of his voice I knew he would be really stubborn so, of course, I gave in.

"Alright, fine." Luffy grinned at me and came around the wall with his chair.

"So," he said, "what do you need help with?" He exaggerated his actions by cracking his knuckles and moving his head in a circular motion. I slid a stack of files to his side.

"Just separate these files in alphabetical order, they're in the cabinets right next to you, on the front it tells what letter belong in them." Luffy nodded in response as he started working tenaciously.

My lips curled in satisfaction and I began doing my own work. After a few minutes Luffy began to break the ice.

"So _____, I've been wondering if you're seeing someone right now." My fingers smashed down on the keyboard at the question he asked. A bunch of thoughts started to run through my head.

"Oh, well." I started to sweat trying not to crack my voice.

"Why yes, she is." A voice came from the distance. I looked up from my computer to find Law leaning against my desk. The devious smile he obtained matched along his smug look making my stomach churn.

"Huh? Why didn't you tell me this?" Luffy perked up in my face like a puppy. I tried to dodge his question, I'm not sure whether Law was trying to save me or was being serious.

"Well you see, these things aren't as easy to say like other topics." Law shrugs with a push that lifts himself up in which he starts walking to his destination.

"See you later darling." He leaves with a laugh at the end leaving Luffy awestruck. I took a deep breath mentally preparing myself to explain all what happened to Luffy. Hopefully he won't go around spreading that fib that it'll become a disaster.

"Who knew you would be dating an asinine of a guy." Another voice stopped by. At that moment my eyes went vast and hopeless not wanting to deal with a day like this and so early in another case. Maybe it was all a dream and I'll wake up and everything will be different even my life.

"So is it really true?" Nami's face popped out of nowhere making me jump up from my feet. This wasn't a dream at all. Out of frustration I shouted words that would change my future.

"I'm not going out with anyone! I already have someone else special!" The whole office went quite along with a few gasps. Surrounding me were faces of shock making me want to jump into space and never come back.

A few seconds later they came to an understanding and filled the room with their 'oh's' and 'ah's'.

"So who is this special person?" They began asking and similar phrases of such. A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead making me remorse my choices.

"Uh. Well-" I continued with stutters and stops. It was go big or go home at this moment and I had no choice. Sitting here credulous I thought for a moment about past experience.

Inhale. Exhale. With these action I managed to brush off some of my embarrassment and calm down my flushed cheeks. Taking in another deep breath I have them the answer they awaited for.

"My lover? Of course-"

***
the time has finally arrived where you choose where you go and with who, in case you want to know the whole list you can choose from, it'll be posted below. thanks for being patience and I have finally found a 2nd admin whose grounded don't ask me why but she helped me start this chapter so give a round of applause to PQ (their nickname).
Hope you continue to enjoy this book and thanks for all the support.
***
twitter: nozoelii

candidates:
luffy
zoro
law
sanji
kid
ace
sabo
marco
shanks
doflamingo

5/13/16