discontinued

i'm sorry i had to ever write a chapter like this but i have no choice. this book has just reached a dead end. it was fun writing it and it was partly my fault that i let this book die so i take responsibility in that cause.

i'm also going through a rough time, trying to find motivation and i have to admit, it's been at least 4 months ever since i've watched an episode of one piece. in fact it's been a while since i've watched anime. things have changed and so have i.

i really don't know what to do with myself and i'm almost done with my sophomore year and in a few months i'm already going to be applying for colleges and such. the main point here, i don't know what to do with my life. the fact that i'm having an identity crisis is bad enough and i don't want to pile work over another.

i thought that i'd find passion in writing but it was only a false sense of pride and joy. i really don't know what to do and if writing is the passion my heart holds then maybe i'll come back and finish what i started. until then, i have to say goodbye, maybe i'll post something once a year but i can't guarantee that.

i'm sorry i couldn't end this with a happy ending you always see with every account. unfortunately i have to leave because i died off with my books. yes, i am aware of the fact that one should partake in things for themselves and not the sake of other but this is not one of the cases.

thank you for all the support until now. see you i'm who knows how much time.

—bluelily logging out forever (almost)