Chapter 14

**Anais POV**

Me and Bryan spent all day off the cruise ship getting souvenirs for our babies. It was a little cold since we took a winter cruise to Alaska instead of one of those hot summer cruises to Mexico or somewhere else hot. I still love going around different parts of Alaska and seeing all the tourist spots. After hours of sightseeing and eating and drinking a little bit at different spots, we finally make it back to our room on the cruise ship.

"Man, am I pooped." Bryan says as he falls back onto the king size bed, freshly made by the wonderful staff here.

"Too pooped for some fun." I tease and start to unbutton my pants.

"I am never too pooped for that." He smirks with lust in his eyes.

I slowly pull my pants down, my black lace panties peaking out from underneath the blue oversized sweater I'm wearing from our time exploring. I finally pull the sweater over my head, revealing nothing, but those pair of black, lace panties.

"Fuck, baby." Bryan curses, taking in all of me standing in front of him.

He sits up on the bed and I start to walk towards with my hips swaying at each step I took. I finally get to him, standing between his legs. His hands wrapped around my thighs, rubbing up and down my soft skin. My panties are instantly soaked with the pleasure building up deep inside me. His hand cups me in between my legs and the noise he makes could just make orgasm instantly. I feel his finger push inside of me from the side of me panties that are still on.

"God, baby, you are so wet for me." He moans as he feels how wet I am for him.

He takes his finger out and I groan in frustration that he's no longer touching me down there. His fingers wrap around the only piece of fabric left on my body and he groans at the sight of the pleasure dripping down my thighs. He quickly undresses and stands up in front of me, looking down at me. I stare up into his beautiful blue eyes, darkened with lust. His fingers grab onto my hair bringing my mouth to his into a hard feverish kiss. He lays me down onto the bed and positions himself between my legs. My hands find my way to his ass and try to push him into me.

"Baby, what about the condom?" He asks me breathlessly.

"There's no time for that. Please, I want to feel you inside me right now." I push his ass harder to finally feel him inside, but he's still taking too long. "Bryan, please. I need you inside me now."

"You want to be a good girl and take me, baby." He growls into my ear.

"Yes, please." I beg him one last time.

He finally pushes into me and we both groan in satisfaction. We've never done this without a condom and oh my god it feels so good, but not as good as- Stop I can't think of him right now. I have a new love and he's right here making love to me so good.

"This feels so good." Bryan says while kissing my neck. "We should've done this a long time ago. You are taking me so good, babygirl. I am about fill you up with so much cum."

"Oh my god, Bryan, me too."  I scream.

My nails scratch down his back as I feel my orgasm make my whole body shake. Bryan screams my name as he fills me up with his cum. His body collapses on top of me and I feel his lips press against my neck in a loving kiss. I run my fingers through his soft black hair and we both just fall asleep in the same position.

**Harry's POV**

"Daddy, help." My sweet little Darcy calls for me.

She wanted to help me make dinner for tonight and of course I give her the easiest job which is to keep an eye on the garlic bread that is in the oven. The beeping noise the oven makes lets us know that it's ready to come out. I grab the oven mitts and open it up and pull the hot garlic bread out of there. Darcy hops up and down clapping her hands because her job was done.