Chapter 16

Author's Note: Trigger warning sexual assault.

**Anais' POV**

"It'll only be for one night, Bryan." I try to reason with a very angry and jealous Bryan. "I promised my babies. Why can't you just chill out and let me make my babies happy?"

I watched as he paced back and forth in the tiny room we were sharing on the cruise ship. The reaction I got out of him was expected, but I had hoped he wouldn't have gotten this mad over me having a sleepover with my babies one more time. If he would've heard how Darcy was acting, he too would have caved and said okay to the sleepover. I only hope that this time I will be a little stronger and not fall into the temptation that is my ex husband.

"Because you don't get it. I won't be there and you're gonna be in a house with your ex husband. How do I know he won't try to fuck you?" He says behind clenched teeth, trying not to scream so the people next door can hear this petty argument.

"Because I am in love with you, Bryan." I say, even though thats the truth, but there's still a big secret that I cannot tell him about that night before our trip. "I want to be with you and have a family with you. He had his chance, but he blew it and broke his promise to me."

"I just don't feel comfortable with that. Can't you just not do it." He begs me and takes a seat next to me on the mattress. "It's the day we are getting back and I can't even have you home with me the night we get back."

I cup his face in my hands and kiss his lips. "Can you trust me, please?" I ask and give him a smile.

"Just one more time and after that I'm not gonna let you do it again. It'll cause problems in our relationship and I don't want to lose you because of this." He says with tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you so much, Bryan. I don't want any other man, but you in my life. He's the father of my children and he's gonna be here for them and that's it. I promise you that." I kiss him again and he hums against my lips. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm about to be sick again." I say as I feel my stomach flip and run to the bathroom to empty out the contents that were in there. Even though this trip was fun, I have been miserable and puking my guts up everyday. We have been on cruise ships before and I have never been sick like this. Then it hit me all of a sudden. What if...? No it can't be, but maybe.

"You okay, baby?" Bryan asks as he walked into the bathroom. I could feel his hand rubbing my back as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, just a little seasick." I say and started to hurl once again. This made me so tired and all I could do was lay my head on the cold toilet seat. It felt so good against my sweaty face. Bryan smiled at me and still rubbed my back.

"Let's go lay you down in the bed. This is the last night, and we should rest before we go downstairs and go party." He said and scooped me up in his big arms and laid me in the tiny bed.

I'm tucked into bed and Bryan goes into the bathroom. The sound of the tap turning on tells me that he's getting a wet rag for my head. He returns and presses it against my hot forehead. The feeling of the cold rag was so satisfying and delicious. Moments after, I feel my heavy eyes now close, falling into a deep sleep.

***

We are finally back at the dock and finally off the boat. My babies, oh how I missed my babies so much. I can't wait to feel their little arms wrapped around me and I'm going to give them all the little kisses that they missed out on. They're going to be excited to get their little gifts I got them while we were on our cruise. It was so long, but I really had fun, even though I was sick half of the time and my head was stuck in the toilet. The thought of what might be going on popped into my head, but I just pushed it back far into my mind. This will be bad if that is the case.

We pull into the driveway of our house and we both just run into the house, leaving our bags in the truck for later. After the door is shut, Bryan pushes me against the wall, my hands pinned against the wall, and his lips pressed passionately against mine. The urgency of his lips and the hard on in his pants was telling me he was gonna have his way with me soon. The house was empty so this is the perfect opportunity to have sex right here right now.

My hands unbuckle the belt he was wearing and rushing to get rid of the barrier between us, so I can feel his hard member thrust into me. Good thing I was wearing a dress because in no time my panties were pulled off and his hands cup my ass to get me to wrap my legs around his waist. Quickly he was pushed into me and he starts to go into me so hard and fast. My back is pressed harder into the wall from how rough he was giving it to me. I take his bottom lip between my teeth and pull on it. The noise that came from him was from so deep inside his chest.

"You like being fucked like my dirty whore, baby?" He growls against my lips.

Never ever since we have had sex, he's ever said those words to me. Flashbacks immediately flood my brain and I couldn't help but freeze up from that question. Anyone else who was never in the position I was in would love that, but I just couldn't help that reaction I gave. This made him stop mid pump and look at my face that now has tears streaming down.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks with concern all over his face.

"I'm sorry, Bryan." I say and wipe my tears away and put on a small smile on my face.

"Why are you crying right now? What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, I just have PTSD from words like that." I say and the look on his face was not one I was expecting from him.

He quickly pulls out of me and drops me on the ground. "I'm so fucking tired of you bringing this shit up. I can't even talk dirty to you a certain way or you're going to fucking cry." He screams in my face.

I'm trapped between him and the wall with no way to get away from him. You would think he could be a little understanding with what happened to me. I was raped, used like a personal sex doll to these nasty men for money, and beat on like a punching bag.

"I'm sorry, Bryan, what do you want from me." I sobbed.

"GROW THE FUCK UP AND MOVE THE FUCK ON!!" He says and punches the wall next to my head.

"I'm going to get my kids." I say and try to move around him, but my wrist was caught in his hand. "Bryan, let me go." I beg him, but his grip just got tighter and there's gonna be a bruise for sure.

"You live in my house and you'll leave whenever I'm ready for you to leave." He seethes and drags me towards the bedroom.

"Bryan, stop it." Please, I can't let this happen to me again. He's supposed to be the person I want to be with, my new love, and the person who is gonna take care of me no matter what.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you like a whore and you are gonna be a good girl and take it." He says and throws me down on the bed and does the unthinkable.

***

**Harry's POV**

Anais is finally home and she's gonna stay the night again for the kids sleepover again. The kids are looking out the window waiting to see their mother pull up in the driveway. The screaming and cheering lets me know that she's finally here. They run to the door and I walk into the living room to go and let her in.

"Daddy, hurry." Darcy screams at me, while she jumps up and down with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm coming, Darce." I laugh at her and pick her up.

There's a knock and I open the door to a very upset and bruised Anais.