Chapter 4

**Flashback**

It was really foggy in the room. I sat in my normal chair in the back of the club, joint between my lips, my eyes scanning the room, and landing on my baby girl. She smiled at me and walked towards me, swaying her hips from side to side. She just knows how to make me hard.

"Hey, baby." I smiled up at her, smoke leaving my lips. I pulled her onto my lap and she kissed my cheek.

"Hi." A shy smile made its way onto her face.

"You look beautiful in that dress tonight." I complimented, running my fingers up and down her thigh. "But sadly it needs to come off."

"Now?" She asked and brushed her lips against my ear, a groan escaping from me.

"Yes, now."

"Can we dance first?" She asked with excitement lightening her eyes.

"Sure, baby." I said and stood up.

Her small hand grabbed my big one and dragged me down to the dance floor. I pressed her body against mine and wrapped my arms around her waist. We moved together to the beat of the song and stared into each other's eyes. My green eyes staring into her mesmerizing brown eyes. Just looking at them, makes all my worries fade.

"Icy...I-"

"Harry, nice party tonight, mate." A random guy said, interrupting me.

"Yeah...umm...bye." I said and pushed him away. "Now what was I doing?"

"You were were trying to tell me something." She giggled and moved some hair out of my eyes.

"Oh, yes. Icy, I'm in love with you."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

**Flashback Ends**

"Yes!!" I shouted, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Mr. Styles, you're two o'clock meeting is here." Drake informed me.

"Okay, send him in."

The door opened and in walked the devil himself, Bryan Gates.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Styles." He stuck his hand out, waiting for me to shake. Hesitantly I shook it and tried to keep the disgusted look off my face.

"Afternoon, I thought Mr. Williams was going to be here, not you." I cocked my head to the side a little.

"He was sick and called me to take his place instead." He shrugged and opened his briefcase.

"Okay...so, what did he want to talk about?"

"Our business is going bankrupt and he needs your help to find a way to keep it from going there. We have a lot of loyal members we help and if we close some of them might lose their homes." He handed me papers with numbers and lines.

"I see a blank spot here." I pointed out. "Why is it blank?"

"We tried to fix it, only because the bank was trying to close us."

"If the government finds out, you will all lose your jobs and worse, be sued."

"I see that, Mr. Styles, but it wasn't our decision. Mr. Williams is a smart man, but his decision wasn't his smartest idea. That's why he asked for your help."

"I can try to see what I can do, but I don't know if it will work." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles." He stuck his hand out again and I shook it. I need to wash my hands afterwards.

"Mhmm..." I hummed and he left my office. "Piece of shit." I mumbled under my breath and ran my hand through my hair.

"Mr. Styles, you have a call on Line 1." Drake told me and I picked up the phone.