Chapter 9

I'm sat at the table, drinking my coffee, and reading off my tablet. The kids should be up any time now.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened the other night. She had to feel something. I know she did, but why won't she admit it.

It's been so long since I've had sex and man was it magical. I can't get the images out of my head. Her face when I thrusted into her. The moans that left her mouth. Her clenching around me. God, I'm getting hard thinking about it. I just need to relieve myself-

"Good morning , daddy." Ramos siad, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Rae. How did you sleep?" I asked him and he took a seat next to me at the table.

"Good, I'm still a little tired." He said and rested his head on the table.

"Oh...you can go back to bed if you're still tired." I said and ruffled his hair. "It's Saturday."

"Okay, can I sleep on the couch?" He asked me and hopped out of his seat.

"Sure...I'll go get you a blanket." I stood up and put my cup and plate in the sink.

"Carry me." Rae said and held out his arms. A chuckle left my mouth and I lifted him from the ground.

***

"Daddy, I play with yo hair?" Darcy asked with her hands behind her back and looking up at me.

"I don't know, Darcy. I'm a little busy." I said and put a file in the filing cabinet in my office.

"Please, daddy. Pleeeeeaaaasssseee...." She begged and pulled on my pant leg, jumping up and down.

"Ugh...five minutes." I said and she squealed, clapping her hands.

Her tiny hands grab my hand and pulls me all the way to her room. "Sit, daddy." She pointed at the plastic chair by her little table. I take a seat and feel her fingers playing with my long hair. "I make yo pwetty, daddy." She said and kissed my cheek. I saw in my peripheral vision that she picked up a pair of safety scissors.

"Woah...Darcy, put those down." I laughed nervously.

"I be careful, daddy. I pwomise." She said and brushed my hair. She snipped the air with her scissors.

"Daddy?!?!" Ramos screamed, causing Darcy to turn her head, while snipping the scissors. Worse mistake ever.

We watched as the brown strands of hair fall to the ground. Both of our jaws dropped, even Ramos' jaw dropped when he walked into the room.

"Oh...you've done it, Darcy." Ramos said and Darcy starts to cry.

"I sorry, daddy." She sobs and runs out of the room.

I look in the mirror and saw half of my hair shorter than the other side. I ran my hand through it.

"Now daddy is mad at you, Darcy." I overheard Ramos and Darcy cried harder.

I run to where they are and Darcy is crying on the floor by the stairs. Ramos is standing over her, making her cry harder.

"Ramos James Styles!!!" I scream getting his attention. "Go to your room...now!!" He glares at me and rushes to his room, slamming the door.

"Darce." I said softly and she cries harder.

"I bad, daddy." She sobs and I pick her up from the ground. Her tears fall against my neck and I rub her back to calm her down.

"It's okay." I whispered to her and sat on the floor. "We can fix it." I said and she looks up at me with tear stained cheeks and watery eyes.

"Weally?" She asked and sniffled.

"Yeah." I kissed her cheek and pulled her into my chest. "I needed a haircut anyway." I smiled and kissed her head.

"I sowwy."

"It's okay, Darce." I stood up with her in my arms. "Let's go look for a hat for daddy so we can get a haircut."

"Otay." She smiled at me.

**Anaïs POV**

"This room is huge." I say excitedly and drop my bags to look around.

"I know right and if you look out the window we've got the best view...the buffet area." He says jokingly and we both laugh.

He pulls me into his chest and kissed my lips. I smile in the kiss and push him onto the matress. His teeth bite his bottom lip as he watches me straddle his waist.

"I'm on top for today." I say and tease him by brushing my lips against his. His hands grip my waist tightly that it kinda hurt.

"Don't tease me, baby." He growled and pushes his lips against mine. His grip tightens and I wince.

"Ow, Bryan. You're hurting me." I said and pushed myself off of him.

He groaned and dragged his hands down his face. He got off the bed and walked into the bathroom grumbling something under his breath. Seconds later the shower was turned on.

Well since I'm alone, I'll call and check on my babies.

"Hello?" Ramos answers.

"Hey, Rae." I said.

"Hi, mommy. Guess what happened." He says and I chuckle.

"What?" I lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Darcy cut daddy's hair so he had to get a haircut." He says and I sit up quickly.

"He what?!" He hated getting his hair trimmed, but he got a haircut. I remember all times I had to trim his hair and he would run away from me.

**Flashback**

"C'mon, Harry. I'm just gonna cut the split ends." I said and put my hands on my hips.

He stood on the other side of the room and shook his head. Everytime I trimmed his head, he pouted like a little kid and ran away from me. I always had to bribe him, but it ends now.

"Harry Edward Styles, sit your ass down on the chair or else." I ordered.

"Or what, baby?" He teased, with a smirk on his face.

I thought of what to say and an idea popped into my head.

"Hmm...I guess someone won't get a treat after." I said and started to unbutton my shirt a little until the tops of my breasts were showing. Thanks to the milk in them, they looked bigger than usual. I may need to feed Ramos after this.

His eyes glanced at my shirt and I knew he was trapped. I walked over to him and grazed my finger against his chest.

"But I don't like it." He groaned and I nodded my head.

"I know, Harry, but I'm just cutting the split ends...so your hair doesn't break." I told him and he nodded his head.

I finally got to cut his hair, but I was too "tired" to give him his treat that night.

**Flashback Ends**

"Did he cry?" I asked.

"No, but I made Darcy cry." He said in disappointment.

"Now, Rae, you can't make your little sister cry. She did it on accident and she already felt bad, but you made her feel even worse." I said and heard him sniffle.

"I'm sorry, mommy." He said.

"Don't do it again, Rae."

"I won't."

"Mommy." My little girl squealed on the phone.

"Hi, baby." I said and watch Bryan walk out of the bathroom, his hair wet. He laid on top of me and nuzzles his face into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and he fell asleep.

"Mommh, you have fun?" She asked

"Yep, and the boat is really big." I told her. "Next I'll bring you and Rae." I said and she squealed.

"Otay. When you come home?"

"In a little bit."

"Otay, bye, mommy."

"Bye, Darce."