Chapter 3

**Harry's POV**

"C'mon, Rae. You need to get dressed." I shook him lightly, but he groaned and rolled over on his other side. "Don't make me get the water bucket."

"No, daddy." He whined and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I'm up."

I smiled and picked him up, his small head resting on my shoulder. A snore came from him and I knew he fell asleep.

I carried him to the dining room downstairs and sat him in one of the chairs at the table. His head bobbed back and forth.

"Why are you so tired, Rae?" I questioned, while setting his apple, cinnamon oatmeal in front of him with chopped apples in it.

"I had a bad dream." He said and rest his head on his hand.

"A bad dream? What did you dream about?" I asked and sat down eating my own bowl of oatmeal.

"Bryan and mommy were fighting and he started to hit her over and over again. I don't know what else was going to happen, because I woke up." He said.

"Has he ever hit her?" I asked, anger boiling my blood and my fists clenching.

"No." He shook his head. "If he ever hit mommy, will you take her, Darcy, and me far away from him?"

"Of course, I will. I promised I would."

"Daddy?!" Darcy screamed from the stairs.

"I'm down here, Darce!!" I called and heard tiny footsteps run down the stairs. My sweet little girl ran in with a big sleepy grin on her face. She jumped onto my lap and hugged my neck. "How did you sleep, sweetie?"

"Good." She smiled and nuzzled her head under my chin.

"That's good." I rubbed her small back and held her in my arms. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes, pease." She said, saying 'pease' instead of 'please'.

"Okay." I stood up and put her in her little chair. I made her a little bowl of oatmeal and got out her plastic spoon. "Here you go." I set it down and she ate it up quickly. "Rae, since you're done, go get ready, I'm dropping you off at Nanny Ari's house." I said and he smiled, running up the stairs to get ready.

Today is Arianna's day off and she agreed to watch Ramos. I had a lot of important meetings today and Ramos was still suspended.

"Daddy, I done." Darcy cheered and I looked at her oatmeal covered face. A smile made its way onto my face.

"Good job, Darce, but you got most of it on your face." I chuckled and she giggled.

I grabbed a wet rag and wiped her cheeks. She groaned and pushed my hands away. Darcy hates when I wipe her face, hated it since she was born. I thought she was going to grow out of it by now.

"Darcy Anne Styles, let me wipe your face." I scolded and she frowned shaking her head, crossing her tiny arms over her chest. "Darcy." I warned and went back to wiping her face.

"Stop, daddy!!" She cried and tried pushing my hands away. "No!!"

"Darcy, I'm just cleaning your face." I said and finally finished. Tears were still falling from her eyes. "Come see." I picked her up and she cried in my neck. God, she hates wiping her face. "I'm sorry, Darcy. It needed to be done." I kissed her cheek and she stopped crying.

"It okay, daddy." She mumbled and hugged my neck tightly.

"Let's get you dressed for preschool." I said and carried the now excited girl upstairs.