Chapter 6

**Anaïs' POV**

"I promise to meet you here at 5:30." I tell Bryan, while setting Darcy in her carseat.

"Why do you have to spend a night at HIS house?" He asks and pouts like a little kid.

"Because I promised the kids that I would, but I promise you nothing will happen . I'll call you when I'm going to sleep." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." He gives me a kiss on the lips and hugs me. "Bye, kids." He says to them.

"Bye, Byan." Darcy says, mispronouncing his name a little.

"Bye Darcy." He chuckles. "Bye, Rae."

"Bye." Ramos grumbles and turns away from him.

After giving him another quick kiss, I hop into the car and drive to Harry's house. The kids chatter excitedly in the back and Darcy squeals.

I pull out my phone and call Harry to tell him I'm on my way.

"Hello?" His raspy voice says.

"Hey, Harry, I'm on my way to the slumber party."

"I wanna talk to daddy." Darcy says.

"Let mommy talk to daddy first. Sorry, daddy, Darcy squealed and I didn't hear you." He chuckles over the phone. "What?"

"You called me daddy." He laughed.

"Oh shoot. Sorry...I meant Harry."

**Flashback**

"Hey, baby." Harry said, walking over to the bed where I was finishing up my lesson plans. His hair was still wet from the shower he took.

"Hey." I said, paying little attention to him.

"You pay more attention to your work than me." He pouts and crawls onto the bed.

"I'm sorry...its just my first year at this school and I don't want to mess up." I said and kiss his cheek.

"You can make up for it though." He said, mischief in his eyes.

"Oh, really and what should I do." I giggled and his face nuzzled into my neck.

"You could..." He kisses my neck, "call me daddy while we make love."

"Or..." I smirk.

"Ooh...or what?" He asks and nibbles on my ear.

"Or you can take your horny self to the couch and sleep there for the night." I say and push him away.

"Oh c'mon. I'm sorry."

"I don't do that daddy shit and you know why." I say and go back to my plans.

"I'm sorry, baby. I won't do it again. Please don't make me go on that couch. It's uncomfortable." He begs and kiss my cheek.

"Just don't do it again."

"Okay, I promise. Now can we cuddle." He sticks his bottom lip out and makes a 'puppy dog face.'

"Sure." I put my stuff to the side and pull my loving fiancé on top of me.

*Flashback Ends**

"Icy, you there?" Harry asks over the phone.

"Yeah, sorry. I zoned out, but I'll be there in a fee minutes."

"Okay."

***

"Daddy!!" Darcy squealed and bounced in my arms.

"Hey, Darce." Harry greeted her and took the excited child in his arms, giving her kisses all over her face.