Chapter 12

**Anais' POV**

My stomach churns for the third time since we've been on this boat. I always wake up and have to throw up. Must have caught a bug from a kid at school or I might be sea sick.

I run to the bathroom throw up everything in my stomach. Bryan runs in behind me and holds my hair back. His hand rubbing my back, trying to comfort me while I dry heave after the vomit.

"It's okay, baby." He says and picks me up to bring me to the sink. A damp rag is placed on my cheeks then my forehead.

"I'm sorry that I'm ruining this trip." I tear up and hang my head in shame.

"No, baby, no. You're not ruining this trip. You can't help being sick." He soothes me and pulls me into a hug. "We'll go see a doctor once we get back home."

"Okay." I nod my head against his chest and he placed a kiss on my head.

"Now..." He lifts me onto the sink, "I want my good morning kiss." He smirked and tried to kiss my lips.

"I didn't rinse my mouth." I said and cover his mouth.

"Uh...does it look like I care?" He gives me a weird look.

"That's gross though." I said and try to move away from him, but he wasn't having it. He pulled my hands to my sides and moved to kiss me. My leg went up and I pushed him back with my foot.

"I just want a good morning kiss." He pouted and crossed his arms over his firm chest.

"And you will get one after I brush my teeth." I say and hop off the sink to brush my teeth and rinse out my mouth. "All clean." I say and turn around to kiss him, but dodge his lips and kiss his cheek.

"Why you little..." He said and started to grab me, but I ran out of the bathroom before he could. "Icy!!" He shouts playfully and chases after me.

"Try to catch me, old man." I tease and run to the other side of the bed.

"When I catch you, you'll regret that." He teased and runs at me. I squeal and jump onto the bed to run from him. We play a game of chase around the room, until he caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down." I said and pounded on his back, laughing. He throws me on the bed softly and smiles down at me.

"You are so beautiful." He compliments and kisses my nose. I blush and avoid eye contact. I don't know why I always do that when he compliments me. He kisses my lips and we engage in a passionate kiss. I pull away and he lays his head on my chest. I play with his hair and he sighs in content. We laid there in comfortable silence, until my phone starts ringing and ruins the silence.

He picks the phone up and says, "It's the kiddos."

"Hello?" I say, when I answer the phone.

"Mommy!!" Rae shouted in my ear. "When are you coming home?"

"Soon, baby, soon." I giggled and heard him groan. "You miss me, huh?"

"Yeah I do. A whole bunch."

"What did you do yesterday?"

"Me and daddy and Darcy went to the park and the ice cream truck came by. I got me a big big big ice cream. Like as big as my head!!"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah and it was soooooo good. I miss you, mommy. Darcy misses you too."

"Awww tell Darcy I miss her too."

"Mommy!!" I hear my sweet babygirl scream in the background. "Gimme mommy, Rae."

"Hold on Darce, I'm talking to mommy."

"Give your sister the phone, Rae. It's her turn." Harry said. Ugh his deep voice always gives me the chills. I couldn't help but think about that night.

"Mommy!!" Darcy screamed.

"Hi, Darce. How's it going at your daddy's house? Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, mommy. I miss you bunches. When you home?" I can hear the pout in that question.

"Just a few more weeks, baby."

"Umber party again!!" She squeals into the phone.

I really want to say no because I don't want the same incident to happen again, but I know I can be stronger than that.

"We will say, baby. Mommy might be tired after her long trip."

"Otay, mommy."

"Well, I'll talk to y'all later. Mommy is gonna go do a little sightseeing with Bryan. I love you."

"I love you, mommy." Darcy says over the phone.

"I love you, mommy." Ramos shouts from the background. I blow them kisses through the phone and said another "I love you" before hanging up.

I start to tear up a little bit and Bryan rushes to my side again. "What's wrong baby?" He asks and wipes a loose tear away.

"I just miss my babies that's it." I say and look him in his eyes. "I'm sorry." I laugh. "This is just the longest I've been away from them. I can't help to be a little emotional."

"Baby, you'll be home to them in no time." He reassures me. "In the meantime, let's go do some exploring and adventuring. We can get some souvenirs for the kids too." He smiles at me and gives me a loving kiss.

"Okay, let me get ready really quick and freshen up. I should be ready in like 10-15, okay?" I kiss him one more time before getting up to get ready for our adventure.