Just Sing Your Music

AN

Melody Singing Alone

Celeste Singing Alone

Poppy Singing Alone

Branch Singing Alone

Queen Essence Singing

Prince D Singing

Delta Singing

ALL GIRLS

All Trolls

King Trollex

Tiny Diamond

Guy Diamond

Branch and Prince D

Barb

Delta, Mel, Pop, and Essence

Melody and Poppy Alone

Melody, Branch, Poppy, Celeste, and Ashley

K Pop Gang

Reggaeton Female Trolls

I'd suggest listening to the song with this one very strongly as it'll make it easier.

Hope that helps... enjoy!

______________

When Melody finally made it close to the stage, she saw Branch getting hit by the Ultimate Power Chord as she had figured might happen and Melody was quick to hurry through the crowd of Trolls but not quick enough as what happened next shook her to the core.

"ROCK ON!"

"Oh, sick! It totally works!"

"You're going about it all the wrong way Barb! You're destroying music not uniting anything!" Celeste shouted as she tried to reach the Rock Zombied Branch only to be hit by a power chord herself.

"AAH!"

"Celeste!" Poppy cried out!

"No... Not Cel..." Melody fretted as she continued struggling her way forwards.

"LET'S ROCK!" Rock Zombie Celeste echoes.

"Who's ready to get ripping tattoos everywhere except our faces in case we still need office jobs?! Rah!"

"Who's ready to party until our grandchildren are born?!"

"You're turning everyone into Rock Zombies?!" Poppy questioned in disbelief.

Barb smirked at her unaware of Melody about to reach the stage any minute, "Yep. I can't wait to party with you, Poppy!"

The Rock Trolls then attached Barb to some wire connected to a vessel that then carries her over the audience as she plays the guitar. She then plays the ultimate power chord once more this time to King Quincy and Queen Essence as Poppy then finds an old forgotten hair pin in her hair that Melody had given her as a child and began using it to try and free herself. As Melody finally stepped onto the stage, Queen Barb had continued to turn the leaders of the main 6 tribes into Rock Zombies shocking Melody.

"Rock and Roll!" Clampers, Delta Dawn's little niece echoed from the confines of Delta's big hair.

"Dude..." Awed a shocked Riff as he saw this all happen.

Poppy then finally manages to free herself from the cage when it squeaks giving away her escape to Barb who is then shocked as she attempts to turn Poppy only to end up hitting a self-sacrificing Melody who takes the hit for Poppy.