Reunion with Spruce!

When they made it to the island's only restaurant since they were hungry and parked Rhonda, John Dory had answered a lot of questions about BroZone songs for Poppy.

"Oh, oh! Who wrote the song 'Little Bad Girl'?"

"Oh, that was Floyd. He had just fallen in love with Celeste and gotten to party with her when she came home and wrote that in like five minutes."

"wHAT?" Poppy exclaimed, "Who wrote the song 'I Lived'?"

John Dory stopped in his tracks suddenly with a sad frown before answering and continuing, "Oh, yeah... That one was me, but it was inspired by someone else."

Poppy was curious but didn't get to ask as they went into the restaurant only to find Spruce himself working there taking people's orders.

"Heartthrob?" Poppy says.

"Oh, yeah.." Confirms Celest.

"I totally see it."

"Cannonball!"

"Running drinks to the Two-Top." Spruce declares, "Lenny! Seaweed floats are almost out!"

"Thanks boss!"

"Hey, yo, Spruce! Spruce! Hey!" John Dory calls out as the group begins to chase after Spruce who instead just tosses menus back at them.

"Specials are on the back. Don't order the clams. Don't ask why." Spruce says to them before putting down someone else's order, "Fricassee squid and one jellyfish slider."

"Spruce, wait!" Branch calls out tiredly noting how Melody and Celeste had already given up the chase and instead begun to socialize with a friendly Vacaytioner near the stage and bar.

"Huh?" Spruce exclaimed in slight surprise as he finally registered his old name and stops but does not turn around as he keeps working and answers, "Oh no, I knew this would happen one day. Listen, I know you recognize me from BroZone, and I'm happy to give an autograph or whatever but can you please be discreet about it?"

"Spruce, it's us! Your brothers!" John Explains.

Bruce threw his notepad and pen aside and ran over to Branch, passing John Dory who had opened his arms for a hug, "Woah. Bitty B?"

"What?" John said to himself quietly in hurt before remembering everything he had ever done to hurt his brothers and shrugging, "Fair enough, I guess."

Bruce went to toss Branch when he reached him but was stopped by not only Poppy who found Tiny landing in his arms carrier and all standing in front of Branch protectively, but also by sudden singing from the stage.

"Thought I'd end up with John"

They looked to the stage and saw it was none other than Melody who had begun singing with Celeste vocalizing a melody for her.

"But it wasn't a match"

The Vacaytioners and the group all watched and listened happily cheering her on.

"Wrote some songs about little me
Now I listen and laugh
Even actually got married
And for Poppy, I'm so thankful
Wish I could say thank you to Peppy
'Cause he was an angel"

Thankfully for Melody, Spruce got the hint and stopped himself from babying Branch while Poppy realized what Melody had meant by things being complicated.

"One taught me love
One taught me patience
And one taught me pain
Now, I'm so amazing
Say I've loved and I've lost
But that's not what I see
So, look what I got
Look at what you taught me
And for that, I say"