Chapter 6

"Solo, why are we here again?" Finn asked.

"To get your droid on a clean ship." He answered.

"Clean?" I said.

"You think it was luck that Chewie and I found the Falcon. If we can find it on our scanners, the First Order's not far behind. Wanna get BB-8 to the Resistance. Maz Kanata's our best bet." He told us.

We entered the court yard of the castle, I looked exactly that same as I remembered it. The giant statue of Maz stood in the middle, and cloths of all different colors and sizes huge from wires above us. Rey and Finn looked around with the equal amount of awe, while I just had a big smile on my face.

"We can trust her, right." Questioned Finn.

"Relax, kid. She's run this watering hole for a thousand years. Maz is a bit of an acquired taste, So let me do the talking, and whatever you do, don't stare." He informed us.

"At what?" Finn and Rey said.

"Any of it." Me and Han said at the same time.

The doors slid open and we walked inside. There was mellow music playing and people and species from all around the galaxy were here, I kept my eyes down while still paying attention to where I was going. Although a sudden voice cut through the noise.

"Han Solo!" I heard Maz yell as everything went quiet. You could hear a pen drop.

"Oh boy." I heard Han groan softly. "Hey, Maz." He said, louder this time.

Maz came walking over to us, she was exactly the same as I remembered.

"Where's my boyfriend." She asked catching me off guard.

"Chewie's working on the Falcon." Han answered only adding to my shock.

"I like that Wookiee." She said. "I assume you need something. Desperately. Let's get to it." She added while walking off and signaling for us to follow.

I quickly caught up to Maz to say hello.

"I'm not sure if you remember me.." I started.

"Of course I remember you Y/n." She said cutting me off, I noticed the smile she had on her face.

"It's been a while since I last saw you, where have you been hiding all this time." She asked curiously.

"Well, about 15 years ago, my parents tricked me and Rey and sold us off to someone in Jakku, we had been stuck there ever since until we found the Falcon, and then we ran into Han and Chewie. And now we're here. It's good to see you." I informed her.

"It's good to see you to my dear." She said.

We walked over to a table and sat down while BB-8 explained the situation to Maz.

"A map, to Skywalker himself." She said with a chuckle. "You are right back in the mess." She said directly to Han

"Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia." Han said quietly.

"Hmm..No." Maz informed Han. Me, Finn, and Rey froze. "You've been running away from this fight for too long. Han, go home."

"Leia doesn't wanna see me." Han said.

"Please, we came here for your help." Finn started.

"What fight." Rey asked.

"The only fight. Against the dark side. Through the ages I've seen evil take many forms. The Sith. The Empire. Today, it is the First Order. Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. We must face them. Fight them. All of us." She said.

"There is no fight against the first order. Not one we can win. Look around. There's no chance we haven't been recognized already. I bet you the first order is on their way right.." Finn started informing us. Voicing the worse, all of a sudden Maz adjusted her glasses and got on top of the table and crawled over to Finn.

"What's this, what are you doing? Solo, what is she doing?" Finn asked Han.

"I don't know. But it ain't good." He said.

I tuned out the rest of the conversation and looked at Han quickly. "Can I talk to you for a moment." I asked him.

He got up and signaled for me to follow him. I got up and followed him off to a lone corner of the building.

"What did you want to talk about kid?" He asked.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Who is Ben know as in the First Order, Im asking because in case I ever encounter him, I want to know who I'm dealing with." I asked.

Han was quite for a moment. "He goes by the name Kylo Ren. He's stronger then he ever was before, and ten times as dangerous, be carful around him, alright kid." He started. I thanked him and went to walk away when Han stopped me again.

"Hey y/n." He started.

"Hmm." I said turning around to look at him again.

"If you ever see him, try to bring him home." He asked, I could head the sadness in his voice.

"I'll try my best, I promise." I told him.

I walked away but stopped when I noticed Rey running out of the building all of a sudden. I quickly followed after her.

"Rey! Wait! Where are you going!" I yelled as she ran off into the forest, I was close behind her. I followed into the forest until she finally stopped, BB-8 close behind me. He chirped catching Rey's attention.

"What are you two doing?" She asked "you have to go back."

"Im not leaving you." I said quickly.

"Im leaving. BB-8, y/n, no you can't. You both have to go back, your too important." She informed us. "They'll help you."

"No, I'm not leaving you and that's final." I said stubbornly.

Suddenly we heard the sound of TIE fighters overheard, we looked up to see a bunch of First Order ships flying above us. We sprinted back to Maz's castle to see it up in flames and falling apart, there were stormtroopers everywhere. Rey and I noticed a stormtrooper enter the forest near us and Rey held her blaster up to fire but she had forgotten to turn the safety off, the stormtrooper noticed us and fired but Rey got the safety off just in time and shot the stormtrooper. I grabbed my lightsaber and blocked a few oncoming shots from the debris field while Rey fired her blaster at them. We quickly ran off again but ended up getting separated after Rey told BB-8 to get to safety, I was in a small passageway when I heard a lightsaber ignite in the distance, I froze and quickly ignited my own.

I looked behind me for a moment, when I didn't see anything I turned back around to be met with a terrifying sight, a man with a black mask and robe was approaching me, a blood red lightsaber in his hand. I back away a few paces before I swung my own lightsaber at him, he blocked it and I ran up a small incline in an attempt to get away. I turned to use my lightsaber again only to find I couldn't move, I was frozen in place, the figure standing in front of me threateningly.

"Who are you, and want do you want from me." I said glaring at the man.

He tilted his head to the side a bit before speaking.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked, his voice was a little masked since he was wearing the black mask over his head.

"Im Kylo Ren, leader of the Knights of Ren." He sneered.

I went silent as my eyes widened and my breath hitched. It felt like I had just been hit by a blaster.

"Ben.." I whispered softly.