𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

From paying for my sins

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

𝔸ℝ𝕐𝔸 moved stealthily among the trees, their foliage providing cover from the harsh sun above. With practiced ease, she readied her bow, drawing back the string with precision. But as she prepared to release, a moment of hesitation gripped her, her hand instinctively drifting to her pregnant stomach. Pausing to catch her breath, she took a moment to steady herself, feeling the weight of both her unborn child and the task at hand.

With determination, Arya loosed her arrow, only to watch it miss its mark as the startled animal darted away. A soft chuckle reached her ears, and she turned to see Neytan approaching, his presence comforting amidst her temporary setback. He tenderly kissed her forehead before placing his hands gently on her swollen stomach, a silent reassurance of their shared journey ahead.

"The forest of Pandora hold many dangers. But the most dangerous thing...about Pandora... is that you may grow to love her too much."

Neytan sat beside the crackling fire, his eyes reflecting a depth of sorrow as he softly sang, holding a songcord in his hands.

"We sing the songcords to remember. Each bead... a story in our life."

The Na'vi people, accompanied by Norm, the doctor, and Jake, encircled the couple in a heartfelt embrace, welcoming the new addition to life - their son. Together, they sang a melodic celebration, uniting their voices in joy for the precious arrival.

"A bead for the birth of our son."

Neytan proudly held his son high, presenting him to the Na'vi community as his chief heir. Arya gazed up at her son with eyes filled with pride and an overwhelming love. "Neteyam!" Neytan proclaimed, and the gathered people echoed, "Neteyam!" in joyous unison, affirming the significance of the moment.

"A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri."

Arya cradled Neteyam in her arms while Neytan encircled her waist. Together, they stood with Norm, their gazes fixed on the tube containing Grace's avatar, pregnant with new life.

"Born of Grace's avatar. A daughter whose conception was a total mystery."

In the gathering darkness of Pandora, Arya and Neytan found solace holding their two children. While Neytan attended to the food preparations, Neteyam was secured against his chest. Arya, cradling Kiri, observed as the little one wrapped her five-fingered hand around Arya's pinkie. A tender smile graced Arya's lips as she leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on Kiri's forehead.