𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

I know that if I die, my only choice is still defending

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

"This thing, this Quaritch. Whatever he is... He can walk right in here. He can walk right under Eywa's nose," Arya spoke solemnly, her voice heavy with concern as she and Neytan conversed within the confines of their home tent. Neytan's brow furrowed with worry as he absorbed his wife's words. "This is our family. This is our home," he affirmed, his tone tinged with determination.

Arya nodded in agreement, her eyes reflecting the gravity of the situation. "This is about our family. This is about our little ones. Our home," she reiterated, her voice steady despite the turmoil swirling within her.

But Neytan's resolve remained unyielding. "I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my People. I will not," he declared firmly, his commitment to his community unwavering. Arya's gaze softened as she reached out to her husband, her touch gentle yet firm. "He's hunting us. He's targeting our family," she explained, her words laced with urgency. Neytan turned away, grappling with the weight of Arya's plea. "You cannot ask this! The children. Everything they've ever known. The forest. This is our home!" he protested, his voice tinged with anguish.

Arya's own anguish was palpable as she met Neytan's gaze. "You think I want to leave! This is my home, the place where I met you and had our children, the children he had under his knife!" she countered, her voice breaking with emotion.

Neytan's resolve wavered, the weight of their dilemma bearing down on him. He retrieved his bow, a symbol of his duty and heritage, from its stand. "My father gave me this bow as he lay dying. And he said protect the People. You're Toruk Makto!" he reminded Arya, his voice thick with emotion. Arya's own resolve solidified as she spoke, her tone unwavering. "And a mother! I don't want to leave but we have got to think of the children and the People. This will protect the People! Quaritch has Spider. And that kid knows everything. He knows where we live, they will get that out of him and come here. If the People harbour us, they will die. Do you understand?" she implored, her words carrying the weight of their shared responsibility.

Neytan sighed heavily, his heart heavy with the burden of their decision. "Look, I got nothing. I got no plan..." Arya's expression shifted, her resolve hardening into determination. "But I can protect this family. That I can do. And for this family I will become the shield or a knife for you all," she declared fiercely.

Tears welled in Neytan's eyes as he met Arya's gaze, his love and admiration for her evident. Arya approached him, her touch gentle yet reassuring as she spoke softly. "I know one thing. Wherever we go... this family is our fortress," she affirmed.

Neytan pulled her into a strong embrace, finding solace in the strength and love they shared. Unbeknownst to them, their children listened intently to the weighty conversation, their own hearts heavy with the gravity of their family's plight.