𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

And I been walking this earth

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

ℕ𝕖𝕪𝕥𝕒𝕟 stood behind Neteyam, helping him aim with his bow as their target, a fish, swam in the little pond. "He's gonna come out from behind those big rocks. There he is," Neytan whispered, guiding his son's aim. Neteyam pulled back and released his arrow, which hit its mark with precision. "There you go. Go get it!" Neytan said proudly as Neteyam eagerly went to retrieve their catch.

"Yeah! Hey, Neteyam the mighty fisherman," Neytan exclaimed with a grin as Neteyam held up his arrow, the fish skewered at its tip, giggling with delight. "Wow," Neytan crouched down to Neteyam's level, examining the fish. "That's a big one." Neteyam pulled out the arrow with his father's help, his smile as wide as ever. "By the rocks. Right where you said," he said, beaming with satisfaction. Neytan returned the smile, his heart swelling with pride at his son's success.

༄༄

"How tall is he?" Lo'ak asked, observing as Arya carved a line on the pole with her knife while Kiri and Spider watched Neteyam getting his height measured. "He's... that tall," Arya replied, indicating the mark she had just made as Neteyam turned around to look.

"He's tall," Lo'ak commented, impressed.

Arya nodded in agreement, and Kiri laughed in amazement at Neteyam's height.

"Goes by too fast. Like a dream."

"Kiri," Neytan called out to his now teenage daughter, his voice carrying a mix of affection and authority. Arya, the family photographer, busied herself readying the camera to capture the moment.

"Bro, come on," Neteyam called to Lo'ak, urging him to join the rest of the family for the photo. Arya swiftly made her way to Tuk, who stood patiently by her side, with Lo'ak, Neteyam, Kiri, and Neytan forming a semi-circle behind them, their arms linked in a familial embrace.

"Smile, skxawng," Neteyam joked, using the Na'vi term for brother, as Arya prompted them. Most of them smiled warmly, ready for the snapshot, except for Kiri, who looked visibly annoyed, her arms folded across her chest. Despite Kiri's demeanor, Arya captured the moment, preserving the family's bond in a single frame.

"Happiness is simple."

In the depths of the night on Pandora, when the world was veiled in shadows and the stars glittered like scattered jewels in the vast expanse above, Neytan and Arya took flight. Mounted atop their ikrans, their silhouettes melded with the darkness, their bond with the majestic creatures evident in every graceful movement. The air was cool and crisp as they soared, their ikrans' powerful wings slicing through the stillness of the night. Moonlight danced upon the tips of their feathers, casting ethereal glows that illuminated their path through the nocturnal realm.