𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

And their armies from above

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

Kiri lay in the shallow water, her gaze fixated on the shifting patterns of light and shadow dancing across the sandy ocean floor. Lost in her own thoughts, she paid little heed to the approaching footsteps until Aonung and his friends came into view, their voices breaking the tranquil silence.

"What is she doing?" Aonung's curiosity echoed as they observed Kiri's seemingly contemplative state. Rotxo chuckled dismissively, shrugging in response. "I don't know," he admitted with a smirk. "She's just looking at the sand," Aonung observed, his tone tinged with a hint of mockery.

Sensing their presence, Kiri lifted her head from the water, blinking in confusion. "Huh? What'd you say?" she asked, her brow furrowing in mild annoyance.

Aonung's question hung in the air, laden with thinly veiled disdain. "Are you some kind of... freak?" he dared to ask, a smirk playing on his lips.

Rotxo echoed his friend's sentiment, translating his words with a mocking laugh. "He asked if you're a freak," he clarified, amusement dancing in his eyes. Shaking her head, Kiri rose from the water, her frustration evident. "No," she asserted firmly, her voice tinged with defiance. As she began to walk away, Aonung pursued her, his taunting tone persisting. "Are you sure? I mean, you're not even real Na'vi. Look at these hands," he jeered, reaching out to grab her hands.

Reacting instinctively, Kiri recoiled, pulling her hands away from his grasp. But Aonung persisted, seizing her hands in his grip as he continued to mock her appearance.

"Look at them..." Aonung's words were punctuated by the laughter of his companions, a cruel chorus of ridicule. However, their laughter was abruptly cut short by a stern voice that rang out across the beach. "Hey! Back off, fishlips," Lo'ak interjected, his tone laced with authority.

Aonung's expression shifted to one of defiance as he turned to face Lo'ak, his mocking tone unwavering. "Oh, another four-fingered freak," he retorted, his disdain evident.

Meanwhile, Rotxo seized the opportunity to antagonize Lo'ak, sneaking up behind him and grabbing his tail. "Look at his little baby tail!" he taunted, his laughter echoing across the shoreline. Infuriated by their mockery, Lo'ak whirled around to confront Rotxo, shoving him away with a forceful gesture. "Don't touch me!" he snapped, his eyes blazing with anger and defiance.

The group's laughter echoed mockingly as they continued to tease Lo'ak, reveling in their cruel mockery. Sensing the tension escalating, Kiri's voice cut through the air with a fiery declaration. "Leave us alone!" she demanded, her tone laced with defiance and frustration. Before the situation could escalate further, the sound of approaching footsteps drew everyone's attention. Neteyam emerged from the shadows, his imposing figure casting a stern aura over the scene. With determined steps, he pushed through the group until he stood beside his brother, Lo'ak.