𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Give me strength

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝕃𝕆'𝔸𝕂'𝕊 soothing voice cut through the tension, his words a lifeline in the darkness closing in around them. "You just have to slow your heart down. Be real calm," he coached, his gentle touch grounding Arya as he placed his hand on her stomach. "Breathe from here. Hey, breath from here," he guided, demonstrating the slow, deep breaths.

As Arya followed her son's lead, Lo'ak continued, his words carrying a sense of ancient wisdom. "The way of water has no beginning and no end," he murmured, his voice steady and reassuring. "The sea is around you and in you. The sea is your home... before your birth and after your death."

Arya absorbed her son's teachings, finding solace in the timeless wisdom of the ocean. "The sea gives and the sea takes. Water connects all things. Life to death. Darkness to light," Lo'ak concluded, his words echoing in the chamber as the water continued to rise.

Meanwhile, Neytan and Tuk were greeted by a mesmerizing sight—the school of glowing fishes illuminating the darkness around them. Tuk's eyes widened in wonder as she looked underwater, spotting her sister Kiri. With a smile, Kiri swam to them, her presence a beacon of hope in the darkness.

"Hi," Kiri greeted softly, her voice carrying a sense of calm reassurance. Tuk's joy was palpable as she exclaimed, "Kiri!" Neytan watched with a mixture of love and relief as Kiri assured her sister, "Everything's going to be alright, little sister."

Turning to her father, Kiri offered him the gill mantle, a gesture of protection and love. "Dad... I'm gonna give this to you. It'll help you," she explained, her voice filled with unwavering determination to ensure their survival.

"Mom, you can do this. You're strong," Lo'ak encouraged, his voice a steady anchor in the swirling currents of uncertainty. Arya took deep breaths, her son's words a lifeline in the darkness closing in around them. Meanwhile, Kiri smiled at Neytan, her eyes reflecting a quiet confidence. "Trust me. Calm your heart. Big breaths," she advised, her presence a calming presence amidst the chaos. Together, they held onto each other, their breaths synchronized as they prepared for what lay ahead.

With a final deep breath, Lo'ak signalled the start of their descent, his determination palpable. "Last breath," he announced, his voice tinged with urgency and resolve. Together, they submerged into the water, following Kiri's lead as she guided them through the maze of obstacles.

Arya swam alongside Lo'ak, her strength waning with each stroke. But her son's unwavering support spurred her on, driving her forward even as her energy dwindled. Meanwhile, Kiri held onto Tuk, guiding her sister with gentle reassurance as they followed the shimmering path of light created by the glowing fishes. As they approached the moon pool, hope flickered anew within them. With the fishes illuminating their path, Lo'ak helped Arya navigate through the pool, their determination outweighing the exhaustion that threatened to overwhelm them. But Arya's strength faltered, her body protesting against the strain of their journey. Lo'ak noticed Arya's struggle and acted swiftly, his heart pounding with fear as he grasped onto her, propelling them forward with renewed urgency. But just as despair threatened to consume them, the sound of Payakan's voice cut through the darkness, offering a glimmer of hope.

With Payakan's guidance, they swam upwards, breaking through the surface of the water into the cool night air. Gasping for air, Lo'ak and Arya clung to each other, their breaths ragged as they fought to fill their lungs with precious oxygen. "Hold on. Just breathe. Just breathe," Lo'ak urged, his voice a beacon of strength amidst the tumultuous sea.