𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Until I see you again, it's war we're facing

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

Neteyam, flying alongside his mother Arya, couldn't shake the sense of urgency that gripped him. Urging his ikran forward, he turned to Arya with a determined look in his eyes. "Mom... I know a quick way!" he exclaimed, his voice carrying a sense of urgency. Without waiting for a response, Neteyam urged his ikran onward, his father Neytan following closely behind. Arya, her heart heavy with worry, swiftly joined them as they soared through the air, the wind whipping past them as they raced towards the unknown danger.

As they flew, Arya couldn't suppress the knot of fear that twisted in her stomach. She sent up a silent prayer to Eywa, the sacred spirit of Pandora, her thoughts a desperate plea for the safety of her children. "Please, Eywa, let them be okay," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the rush of wind and the beat of ikran wings.

Despite her prayer, Arya couldn't shake the feeling of impending dread that clung to her like a shadow, a silent reminder of the dangers that lurked in the unknown. With each passing moment, her anxiety mounted, fueling her resolve to reach her children and ensure their safety at any cost.

༄༄

"You're going to be in so much trouble," Kiri chided, her voice filled with a mixture of worry and admonishment as they hurried through the dense forest. Lo'ak shot his sister a frustrated look, his brow furrowed with determination. "Kiri, stop," he snapped, his tone tinged with urgency as he focused on the task at hand. Before any more words could be exchanged, Spider interjected, his voice cutting through the tension. "Guys, come on," he urged, his own sense of urgency evident as he motioned for them to keep moving.

Tuk, always one to act swiftly, ran ahead, her voice echoing back to them. "It's almost eclipse, come on," she called out, her urgency palpable.

But her words were cut short as a figure suddenly emerged from the shadows, reaching out to grab her. Tuk's scream pierced the air, sending a chill down their spines as Spider and Lo'ak instinctively drew their arrows, ready to defend her and Kiri.

Their hearts pounded with fear as the realization sank in-the Quaritch team had found them. In an instant, the forest seemed to come alive with the sound of weapons being readied, the menacing click of guns echoing through the trees as the entire team emerged from their hiding spots, surrounding them with menacing intent.

"Put it down!"

"Down!"

"Put it down or I'll shoot you!"

Quaritch's keen ears caught the sudden commotion ahead, a faint echo amidst the dense foliage. Without hesitation, he issued a curt command to his companions. "With me," he ordered, his voice a low growl as he, Lye, and Zdinarsik swiftly moved forward, their weapons at the ready. As they approached the scene, a soldier barked orders at the two boys, demanding they drop their weapons. Lo'ak, his jaw set with determination, turned to face Spider, his voice firm yet urgent. "Put it down. Put it down," he urged, his gaze pleading with his friend to comply.

Kiri's voice rang out, a mixture of fear and concern. "Spider," she exclaimed, her tone filled with desperation.

Reluctantly, Spider lowered his weapon, his eyes flickering with frustration and resignation as the soldier ordered his comrades to apprehend them. "Get 'em!" the soldier commanded, his voice brimming with authority as they rushed forward, seizing the siblings by their braids and forcing them to the ground. Kiri winced as a soldier roughly kicked the back of her knee, forcing her to kneel, while Tuk, terrified and sobbing, called out for her older sister.