𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Nothing's lost, no more pain

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

𝔸ℝ𝕐𝔸'𝕊 swift action sent her knife slicing through the air, catching Quaritch off guard as it grazed the side of his head. With a fierce determination, she seized the yellow container nearby, bringing it crashing down onto Quaritch's form.

Meanwhile, Neytan's desperate cries pierced through the chaos as he called out to Arya, "Arya!" his voice a beacon of urgency amidst the tumult. But his attention was abruptly diverted by the encroaching flames, their fiery tongues licking at the oil-slicked surface and encircling him and his children in the water.

"It's coming!" Tuk's panicked voice rang out, echoing the imminent danger. Spider's voice cut through the chaos, urging them to retreat to the safety of the ship. "Back. Back. Get back to the ship. Go!" he commanded, urgency driving their movements as they scrambled away from the encroaching inferno. Meanwhile, Arya grappled with Quaritch in a fierce struggle for dominance, each blow met with equal ferocity. But a sudden impact sent Arya hurtling backward, the force of the blow knocking her into the water. Undeterred, she quickly regained her footing, launching herself back into the fray.

As Neytan ushered his children toward the sinking vessel, a sudden surge of water threatened to pull Tuk away. "Dad, take my hand!" Kiri cried out, her hand outstretched towards her father. With unwavering determination, Neytan fought against the current, his grip tightening on his daughter's hand. But despite his efforts, the relentless force of the water proved too powerful, wrenching Tuk from his grasp and dragging her into the depths below of the vent. "No!" Neytan's anguished cry echoed through the water as he dove after his daughter, determination burning bright in his eyes. "Tuk!"

"Dad!" Tuk's voice echoed through the watery chaos as Neytan urged her forward. "Swim! Swim," he urged, his own strokes propelling him onward. Together, they reached a staircase, and Neytan gestured for Tuk to climb ahead. "Go, Tuk. Climb up," he instructed, following closely behind her as they ascended.

Meanwhile, Arya continued her fierce battle with Quaritch on the top deck, her movements precise and calculated. But Quaritch proved to be a formidable opponent, knocking her knife from her grasp and engaging her in a brutal hand-to-hand struggle. With a swift headbutt and a powerful kick, Arya managed to gain the upper hand momentarily, but Quaritch retaliated, sending them both tumbling as a small sub jolted, knocking Quaritch into the water below. Back in the tilting hallway, Neytan and Tuk struggled to maintain their balance as the ship listed precariously. Neytan steadied Tuk, urging her forward urgently. "Go! Go, go, go!" he urged, pushing her onward as they navigated the shifting terrain. With swift reflexes, Arya tore off her vest and wielded it as a makeshift shield just as Quaritch lunged at her, brandishing his knife menacingly. Reacting with agility, Arya swiftly wrapped her vest around Quaritch's armed hand and his neck, using it to restrain him and drive his head forcefully into the hard floor below. The impact reverberated through the deck as Quaritch grunted in pain, momentarily stunned by Arya's counterattack.