𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

If I die, if I stay
Give me strength

If I die, if I stayGive me strength

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

𝔸𝕊 they arrived at their destination; the ship loomed ominously before them. Arya wasted no time in issuing orders, her voice sharp with urgency as she directed Tonowari to halt their advance. The Na'vi warriors obediently came to a stop, anticipation thick in the air as Arya peered through the scope of her gun. Her heart clenched at the sight that greeted her-Tsireya and her two children, Lo'ak and Tuk, bound and vulnerable on the edge of the ship. Arya's blood boiled with a mixture of fury and fear, her grip tightening on her weapon as she turned to address Tonowari. "They got our kids. Your daughter," she hissed, the weight of the situation heavy upon them all. Ronal and Tonowari echoed Arya's sentiments, their voices filled with anguish as they named their own loved ones-Tuk and Lo'ak. But their anguish turned to cold dread as Quaritch's voice crackled through Lo'ak's communicator, issuing a chilling ultimatum.

Arya's jaw clenched as she listened to Quaritch's threats, her eyes flashing with a fierce determination. But her resolve was tested when Quaritch aimed his gun at her son, a primal instinct to protect surging within her. "You know better than to test my resolve," she hissed back through the communicator, her voice laced with steel. "Just wait."

Turning to face Ronal and the waiting warriors, Arya's expression was resolute as she prepared to face Quaritch alone. But her path was blocked by Tonowari, his spear barring her way as he spoke with unwavering conviction. "They are killers of tulkun. They must die. Here. Today."

A heavy silence settled over the group as Arya spoke, "It's me that they want. That's what all this has been about, alright? The hunting of our tulkun. The taking of our kids." Her words weighted with the gravity of their situation. Tonowari's expression was stoic, his silence a testament to the weight of Arya's revelation. But Ronal's voice pierced the silence like a blade, accusing Arya of being the catalyst for their current plight, "You brought this upon us! You!" Arya met Ronal's accusatory gaze with unwavering resolve, her jaw set in determination. "Then it's me that has to do this," she declared, her voice firm and resolute. With Tonowari's silent permission, Arya stepped forward, her gaze fixed ahead as she steeled herself for what lay ahead.

Meanwhile, high above the scene, Neytan's heart pounded with frantic worry as he watched the events unfold. Through his communicator, he pleaded with Arya for answers, his voice filled with desperation and fear. "Ma Arya... what is happening? Ma Arya?" he called out, but there was no response from his wife. As Neytan's panic threatened to consume him, memories of their earlier discussions resurfaced, reminding him of Arya's willingness to sacrifice herself for the sake of their family. Dread clawed at Neytan's heart as he realized the depth of Arya's resolve, leaving him trembling with fear and helplessness. "No, no... Arya, please..." he whispered, his voice barely audible over the roar of the wind.