𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I'm with you either way

.𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟.

𝕀ℕ the hushed atmosphere of the hut, Ronal began her healing rituals, her voice a low murmur of ancient words as she administered her treatments. With Tuk's assistance in holding a jar, Ronal delicately applied her remedies, her movements methodical and precise as she tended to Kiri's unconscious form. As Ronal murmured her incantations, Neytan remained seated beside Arya, offering silent support as they watched over their daughter with bated breath. Arya clung tightly to Neteyam's hand, her worry evident in her grip as she awaited any sign of improvement in Kiri's condition.

After a series of gentle prods and soothing blows to Kiri's back and stomach, a stirring of consciousness finally broke through the silence. Kiri's eyes fluttered open, greeted by Tuk's cheerful voice as she regained awareness, "Kiri, you're awake."

Relieved beyond measure, Arya rushed to her daughter's side, enveloping her in a tight embrace as tears of joy streamed down her cheeks. Neytan, acknowledging Ronal's efforts with a nod of gratitude, shared in Arya's overwhelming relief as Kiri's awakening filled the hut with a renewed sense of hope and gratitude "Oh, my sweet little girl."

༄༄

Arya stood outside the hut, surrounded by Jake, Max, and Norm, absorbing their diagnosis with a mix of concern and scepticism. "She said that she can feel Eywa. She can hear her heartbeat," Arya reiterated, her voice tinged with worry. Norm stepped forward, his expression serious. "Arya, that is classic frontal lobe epilepsy," he explained, his tone grave.

"Epilepsy?" Arya echoed, her brow furrowing in concern.

Jake placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Yep. You see visions. You get... states of religious ecstasy like the kind she's describing. Plugging into the Spirit Tree is some sort of a trigger. You definitely can't let her do that anymore," he cautioned.

Arya's frown deepened at the stark warning. "What? Ever?" she questioned, her voice tinged with disbelief. Max interjected, his tone sombre. "Arya, if she seizes underwater again... it could kill her," he explained, his words carrying the weight of urgency. Arya shook her head in denial, her maternal instincts overriding the medical prognosis. "I'm sorry, but I get the whole seizures thing. However, I know my daughter is not epileptic," she insisted, her voice tinged with determination. Jake attempted to interject, but Arya cut him off, her conviction unwavering. "No. I know she isn't. I mean, this is Pandora, Eywa. Maybe Kiri can feel her, feel her heartbeat," she reasoned, "Arya, please listen," Jake implored, his voice gentle but urgent.