Ankylo-Rescue

Annabeth POV

I went for a run. While I was running I heard an evil laugh coming from behind me and I knew it was Fury. He shot at me and I did a somersault and hurt my ankle doing it. I got up and started running and morphed. I ran into a warehouse were I thought I could have escaped from Fury. I took out my dino com and called the others. They said they would be there soon. I kept running until Fury shot at me sending me though a wall. I demorphed and wrapped my arm around my stomach. I took it out from under me. I was unconscious shortly after.

Tyler POV

We ran as fast as we could to Annabeth. We got to where Kendall traced her energem. We got there and there was no sign off her or Fury.

"Guys in here", Chase yelled. We ran to the room and I saw something I didn't want to. Annabeth's Ankylo-sword and a note.

The note says:

We have you precious aqua ranger. Don't come and find her right when you find this note because we will hurt her. She will be fine as long as you don't come and find her right away.

Sincerely, Fury and Sledge

I walked outside and punched the tree. I shouldn't have though because my hand hurts now. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was Chase and Shelby was standing right behind him.

"Tyler, lets get back to the base maybe Kendall located her", Chase said.

Annabeth POV

My eyes opened slowly. I saw I was no longer in the warehouse Fury was chasing me in. It was probably almost -5°F in there. I tried to wrapped my arms around myself but my hands were tied down. Then I heard an evil laugh coming and I knew it was Sledge.

"Well look who's awake", Sledge said.

"What do you want with me", I snapped back.

"Just the Energems. Trading will be fun, knowing that the red and black rangers will do anything to get you back", Sledge said and I nearly started crying. Then he signaled a vivix to cut the ropes. Then he throw me into a cage. The ground was cold.

"I hope the guys find me soon", I said to myself.

I was sitting in there for about 20 minutes until two vivix walked over and unlocked the cage and pinned my arms behind my back.

"Let me go", I said.

They walked me over to where Sledge was standing and had my communicator in his hand calling the rangers.

Chase POV

Tyler's communicator went off while we were working. So we went into the back room and answered it. It was Sledge.

"Hello Rangers", Sledge said.

"What do you want", I said.

"The Energems, Sledge said. "Oh and I also have someone important to you and the red ranger", Sledge said turning towards Annabeth.

"Let her go", Tyler said.

"I will if I get the Energems, so meet me in the woods with the 6 energems and you get her back", Sledge said. "Be there at 4pm sharp or something will happen to your precious aqua ranger." He shut off the communicator.

"Now what do we do if we give him the Energems he will destroy the world", Riley said.

"We wont give him the real ones we will give him fake ones while Tyler goes into the cave where Annabeth found her energem and we will distract Fury and Sledge", I said.

Annabeth POV

Slegde threw me back into the cage. I just laid down and started to cry. The only way to get me back was to give Sledge the Energems, unless the rangers thought of a plan.

Tyler POV

I was happy with the plan Chase came up with. We went to the meeting place and we had the 6 fake energems. We weren't morphed just to show that they were real. But the real ones were in our pockets so if we needed to we could morph. I hide in some bushes near the opening of the cave. Even though Annabeth has her energem Sledge doesn't know that. I saw Sledge walking out of the cave and I knew it was my time to head into the cave to find Annabeth. I morphed back near the museum. I had my blaster out. I came into a large opening and heard crying coming from in front of me. I saw a cage and someone was lying on the ground crying and looked hurt.

"Annabeth", I said.

She looked up and her eyes lit up. "Tyler", Annabeth said.

I ran over and unlocked the cage. She looked injured.

"Are you okay", I asked.

"No I think my ankle is broken or sprained", Annabeth said wincing in pain.

I picked her up and carried her out to the others. They were in the Megazord fighting a gaint monster. I left her sitting on a rock and entered the cockpit of the Megazord.

"Tyler, did you get Annabeth", Chase said.

"Yeah, she is sitting on a rock", I said.

We defeated the monster. We went back to see Annabeth. Chase hugged her and she screamed when he kicked her ankle.

"Lets get back", Riley said as we hopped into the jeep.

Riley POV

Me and Tyler helped Annabeth into the back seat next to me. She fell asleep and her head was resting on my shoulder.

"Did she fall asleep", Chase said.

"Shhh", Shelby, me, Koda, and Tyler said so Annabeth wouldn't wake up.

"Yeah so stay quiet", I said. "She has been though a lot, let her sleep."

We got back to the museum and Tyler carried Annabeth to the base. The rest of us went to work. About a half an hour later, Tyler and Annabeth came up. Shelby gave Annabeth a big hug. We left 10 minutes after they came up because Kendall detected alien signs downtown. We ran as fast as we could. We were already morphed.

"Look who it is", Sledge said as we all turned around. "The pathetic rangers."

Annabeth stepped forward a little and I grabbed her arm.

"Riley, its okay", Annabeth said in a reassuring voice.

I let her go.

"What do you want Sledge", Annabeth said.

"This", Sledge said sending something glowing toward Annabeth and it wrapped around her and he pulled her close. Annabeth was struggling to get out. Sledge hit her with his sword and sent her flying landing in front of me and the others. She demorphed and wrapped her arm around her stomach. Me and Tyler ran over to her and helped her up. By the look on her face she was not done.

"Its morphin time, Dino Charger, Ready", she said. "Energize, Unleash the power", She morphed.

"Dino morpher blaster", she said shooting Sledge.

Sledge disappeared. Me and Tyler grabbed Annabeth's arms before she did anything crazy.

"Annabeth calm down", I said.

"Annabeth, calm down", Tyler yelled.

She demorphed and turned around to face us. The rest of us demorphed.

"Are you okay", I asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what happen", Annabeth said. "I got mad and just attacked."

"Its okay", Tyler said. We walked back to the museum.