Bad Dreams

Annabeth POV

Me and Chase got home and I headed up to bed. I got changed and hopped in bed. When my head hit my pillow I was out.

Nightmare:

Chase POV

"Where's the monster", I said while we were looking around.

An evil laugh came from behind me. I turned around to see Tyler standing there with his blaster pointed at me and his eyes were completely black.

"Tyler, what are you doing", I said as he crept closer with his finger almost on the trigger.

"Doing what I was told", Tyler said as he was about to pull the trigger. Luckily, Annabeth kicked it out of his hand before he did. With that Tyler disappeared.

"This can't be happening", I said.

"Chase, it's ok", Annabeth said hugging me. Her hugs always make me feel better.

"Luckily, we don't have to free him alone", Riley said. That statement was directed to the 6 people standing there in astonishment.

"What just happened", Troy said.

"Tyler is evil", I said picking up his blaster.

"Well what do we do", Troy said.

"We have to fight him", Annabeth said turning towards us. She was tearing up because her and Tyler always trained and fought with each other. They also care for each other. They teamed up with each other ever since Annabeth found her energem. Now we have to fight him to free him from a spell.

Skipped the Flashback

Annabeth POV

"Chase, we need to save him", I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"We will, don't worry", Chase said looking at the others for advice on what to do.

"Lets get back and we will figure out a way to save him", Shelby said walking with Chase and me.

"Ahhh", I screamed and sat up.

Chase and my aunt ran into my room. Chase told my aunt he could handle it. She went back to bed, Chase walked over and sat on my bed.

"Whats wrong", Chase said as I sat next to him and put my head in his lap as he stroked my hair.

"I had a nightmare about when Tyler was evil", I said.

"Whats that on your neck", Chase said putting his hand on the spot where that thing hit me.

"I don't know", I said.

"It looks like a device that are making your dreams turn to nightmares", Chase said.

"How am I going to sleep", I said looking at my clock. Its was 4 am. I usually get up at 6.

"Lay back down and I will lay with you", Chase said. He got up and walked to the other side of my bed and laid down. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

We were out in seconds.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock and sat up.

"Chase", I said loudly and he woke up.

"It worked. I didn't have that nightmare", I said as he sat up.

"Just to be safe, we should have Kendall look at the thing on your neck and see if there is a way to get it out before you can't sleep anymore", Chase said and ran to his room to get changed while I got changed.