Day at the Mall

Dogdays pov

I wake up from the sun's beaming rays creeping up on me. I open my eyes, examining my open halfway open curtains. I roll over to my right side, looking around my messy room. "I really need to clean this room," I say to myself. I get up and make some breakfast, and then I brush my teeth. I grab a trash bag and start cleaning my room. I kept getting sidetracked tho and I ended up scrolling on my phone. So I just give up cleaning and watch videos on my phone. Then my phone started ringing, breaking the little slience there was startleding me a bit. Crafty calling me probably to be her wing man for her and Bobby, I am guessing. "Yellow?" I say. I like saying yellow instead of hello it just pops more to me. "Dogday, do you want to come to the mall with me and Bobby?" I can tell by her voice she is smiling. I don't wanna go, but she is in too much of a happy mood to say no to. "Of course, where are we meeting up?" I say because none of us have a car. "Your house, I mean we are already walking over HI DOGDAY!" Crafty is cut off by another voice, which I am assume is Bobby. She knew I was going to say yes, and now she's almost here. "Alr give me a few minutes," I say, hanging up after. I get up from my bed and get ready. I put on my shoes and brushed my fur a bit. I walk out of my house, and the two girls are laughing and talking to each other. "Hey guys!" I say my tail, wagging a bit. Bobby turns to me smiling, saying hi. While Crafty tries to hide her red face. I look at her and smile while she's doing that. I try to grab Bobby's attention, "So is it just gonna be us today?" I say, looking at Bobby for an answer. " Yeah, I wanted all of us to go, but everyone else is busy," Bobby says, rolling her eyes. Everyone? "Even Catnap?" The girls both look at me and then at each other. "What?" I say, looking at them confused. "Nothing, let's go now," Crafty says.

We walk and talk for an hour or two. We live kinda far from the mall, and we are walking, but the trip felt like it went by fast because we kept talking nonstop. When one of us stops, the other person filled in for them.

We finally get to the mall, and it's not as packed as normally but still has a good decent amount for a mall. "Where to first girls," I say, sounding like a gentleman, but it ends up sounding gayish. The girls both giggle and smile at me. "Hmm, what aboooout?" Bobby says, doing a thinking face. "Photo booth?" Crafty says, looking at Bobby. "YES oh sorry yeah that's what I was trying to say," Bobby says, smiling with her eyes close. It's such a warming smile, but I don't often see her do that a lot. "How come you don't smile like that a lot, BB?" I say. Bobby's blushes a bit, and Crafty looks at me confused. "What you mean she does it all the time," Crafty says. I look at Bobby's  blushed face and understand what's going on doing an ooooing face to her. "Oh yeah, sorry, I just forgot," I say, trying to cover for Bobby. I am such a great wingman for both of them.

We make it to the Photo Booth and have a hard time getting us all to fit in. I ended up being on the floor in between them, this Booth was really small, so I had no choice. The first picture we did silly faces because it's iconic to. Then we all started to freestyle it. I honestly didn't know what faces to do, so I thought of something funny for photos. In one photo, I use both my hands pointing at both girls, then the second photo. I made a heart shape with my hands and put it over my head in between the girls so they understood it better. When we finished taking photos, we went to go grab them. I let the girls look at them, waiting for them to pick out which ones they want and to also see their reactions to my silly poses. But they were stuck on the one where we all did Kissy faces, THEY FORCED ME TO DO IT. "Aww, we all look so cute," Bobby says, putting her hand on her cheek. "But dogday, dogday is your going to kiss any bo-anybody you're going to need a better kissing face then that," Crafty says, coughing the part when she said boy as a joke because you know bi. "Well, you know what photos are really cute. Look at these," I say sarcastically and point at the photos I did the poses with. Crafty and Bobby blush a little, and Crafty is giving me a "I am going to get you back look." It's funny when she does that, though. "U-uh, how bout some food I'm starved." Bobby says, breaking the awkward silence looking around.