Realization?

Hey guys, sorry it's been a bit. I'm back, tho 😊

Dogdays pov

"Look uhm I not really talking type so please work with me here ok" Catnap says nervously. "What I did was incredibly stupid and regret pushing your boundaries," he says as his ears go down a bit. "No, it's okay, Catnap, I forgive you." I smile awkwardly, and he looks at me confused. "Whats with the face?". "Well, that's all? I don't know. I thought the conversation would be longer or something?" Catnap shrugs. "Well, it doesn't matter how long we talk for, You apologizing is enough." I smile warmly. Catnaps smiles grows and he sighs of relief. "Ok, but why were you hiding from me?" He says, leaning to me a bit. "Oh, that, uhm, I was just too nervous to see you," I say, looking to the TV that's on mute. "But then why you stayed then?" He says, raising his eyebrow slightly. "My leg really hurt earlier, so i couldn't really make the journey to my house, but I am fine now," I smile. "Hmm, alright," he nods and bit. "Well, the least I can do is drive you home."No, no, it's fine gas is pricey to I can walk." I shake my hand no. "I can walk you home then," he smiles, getting up and offering his hand. I blush a bit, looking at his hand, but brush it away because... because I can. We get my stuff from his room and leave his house together. "Man I miss the smell of your house" I say sniffing the air, I look towards Catnap "Well atleast I will have a portable lavander cat to bring with me" I giggle and he smiles. "I don't even smell like lavender really, I'm starting to think you guys are messing with me or something," he says, laughing a bit. "How are you a baseball player always in the dirt but smell so good, like bro, what do you shower with?" I laugh. He rolls his eyes and laughs. He is actually pretty beautiful the way he the purple glows in the moonlight. "Well then, I guess I should have you come over more then, right?" Catnap smiles at me, and my smile grows bigger. "O O O O O, how bout this Saturday?" I smile big at him. "Uhm, I'm free next Saturday actually, I busy this Saturday," he says with a certain type of smile. It's not a bad one, but a good kinda one? "Oh, why baseball or something?". "No, someone coming over, I am pretty sure they will be there for Saturday and a little bit of Sunday," he says, smiling something suspicious. "Hm," I say, checking his face out. "What?". "Who's coming over, by the way?" I say, then Catnap starts to slow down and looks at me, wanting to laugh. "Dogday, are you jealous?" He giggles, holding back his laugh. My eyes widen, and I feel embarrassed. "WHA-what?, pfft no, why would I, were friends dude, I'm just asking because I'm curious," I say, trying to play it off and roll my eyes. He nods and laughs. "pfft, yeah," he laughs more but eventually calms down. "Well, here we are," I say, standing in front of my door. "You're fun to hang out with dogday. I'll meet you up at school tomorrow." Catnap smiles big at me and walks away. As he walks away, I feel my cheeks begin to burn, watching him as he moves smoothly down the sidewalk. WAIT, WHAT?? What has been going on with me lately. I unlock the door to my house and head inside. "No, because seriously, the past few days, I've been getting these feelings when I'm around him... uh, no... Oh, NO... NOOOO IVE FALLEN FOR HIM. " As those words come out of my mouth, my face heats up. I feel my tail start to wag, and my face only gets hotter. I stomp to my room embarrassed? Flustered? I don't know anymore. I pick up my phone and go through my contacts. "Should I tell Crafty... no, because she will tell Bobby, and they will do something crazy, uh kichen probably not he's been gone for a while, though? O Bubba, I can tell him anything, " I say, smiling as I click on him and ring him up.

It rings for a bit, and I lay in my bed waiting for him to pick up. "Hello?" Bubba says through the phone. "O Hii Bubba. What are you doing right now? " I say, pushing my shoes off. "Just finishing homework, and you?" He says in a calmed tone. "Oh, nothing, I just Catnaps house." I smile, and my face gets warm. "That's nice, how is he?" His voice is so peaceful, honestly. "Amazing, but I got something I want to tell you," I say, and I hear him chuckle. "Huh? What are you laughing at?" I say offended. "Sometimes when you call me, you need a favor for something." he laughs a bit. "What!... Well, this is not that case, I got something to tell you," I say the last part nervously. "Oh? Well, go ahead and drop it on me, " he says, and I smile. "OK, but promise me not to tell Crafty and Bobby they will go crazy," say sighing. "Uh oh," Bubba says. "Uh oh what?" I say confused. "If you're not telling those two, it must be bad. What did you do?" he said, sighing.  "H-huh? What! No, no trouble, I promise, I just got uhm... a crush. " I mumble the last part a little. "Ooo, you got a case of love. But again, this is no big deal. Why would Bobby and Crafty go crazy about this?" He says a bit confused. "Well, it's mostly the person I am concerned about, really," I say. "Oh, and who is this crush of yours?" He says. "But you promise right," he quite for a second but sighs. "I promise, but you know I can't really hide stuff from people, so you owe me one," he says "ok I think it's.. Catnap, " I say flustered. Bubba doesn't say anything for a second but comes back. "Oh well, speak of unexpected right heh, but I'm happy for you, and uh, what do you mean you think?" He says. "Well, at least I think I like him, I don't know he just so sweet," I say, smiling big. "Well, that's nice,we can talk more about this tomorrow, but I really need to get to bed for school, and so should you," he yawns a bit. "Mh, yeah, I am pretty much in debt with school work too," I sigh. "Alright, goodnight, dogday," he says before hanging up. I put my phone on the charger, and I lay down cuddle in my blanket. As I lay there, I can't sleep, and it's so werid because I always crash out when it's time for bed. I will just think of things that make me happy, so that's makes me sleepy better or try to. "Hoppy and I racing her always winning, Crafty painting tutorials she does for us, orange, yellow, purple, tulips, lavander, baseball, Cats, Catnap..."My eyes close slowly.

Sorry, that was a bit cringey.

___________________________________
Uh, love yall 😁 sorry chapters are slow I been a bit busy with parties.

Words 1232