The Attack

Everyone voted for one, so here you go, and a special thanks to Furitypatches for quite a lot of options for this story to go for, so thanks. 😊

Dogdays pov

"CATNAP PLEASE ITS PERSONAL." I panic and start jumping on him to get my phone from him. He faces my phonesp it could see my face AND GET IN BECAUSE OF MY STUPID FACE ID LOCK. "Dogday, it's better to tell me now before I try to find it," he giggles. I look at Bobby and Crafty, and only Crafty looks like she should do something while Bobby smiling like if it will bring me and catnap any closer while it will most likely won't and PROBELY BREAK OUR FRENDSHIP OH MY OH MY OH MY. I FEEL LIKE IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK OR SOMTHING.

Crafty pov

It bothers me to watch this, I mean, I know Bobby means well, but this isn't right. I look at Dogday, and it looks like he doesn't feel well, and I think Catnap noticed too. "Woah woah, are you ok, I-I wouldn't actually do that." Catnap voice fills with worrie and gives the phone back. "Are you sur-" I nudge Bobby's arm, shaking my head no. She looks at me in confusion and looks at both of them and finally realizes what she caused. "Oh my," she whispers.

Dogdays pov

My head spinning and I'm nervous and overwhelmed at the same time, my vision getting a little blurry and I barely heard what catnap said. But he hands back my phone, but I'm still lightheaded? A but dizzy to my eyes are a bit watery, but I-I don't know what is happening, this never happen to me befo-.

Catnap pov

I look at Dogday, and he looks sick to his stomach, and I feel terribly guilty, I should have never pushed past his boundaries. I try to give back his phone, but he looks so dizzy that he doesn't understand what's happening. He eventually begins to fall, but I barely catch him by one of his arms. "WOAH, Dogday?!" I start to worry more and more. How stupid am I? Look at him. This is all my fault. I pick him up by his arm, but he is having trouble standing up, maybe considering he's I don't know quite literally passed put BECAUSE OF ME? Oh gosh, how stupid am I. "Man, this is all my fault," I say guilty. "No, it's mine. I keep pushing it further and.." Bobby stops talking, but you can tell she is trying not to cry. "We have to go to school still," crafty say quietly. "I will just take him to my house, I mean, it is still my fault for this." they nod and walk our separate ways. I am so happy we weren't far from my house because he is kinda heavy, no offenses. I open the door and carry him instead. I walk to my room and lay him down, moving his backpack stuff to the side of the bed. I go to my kitchen and grab a water bottle for dogday, I leave it on the nightstand for him to drink when he gets up. I texted him on the phone. I'm sorry, I promise I didn't look through your phone and if you need anything, feel free to do anything you want. Sorry, I really can't miss baseball today. I would really want to stay home and apologize in person, but I have practice during lunch, and if I miss this one, I am out of the team. I cover him with my blanket and rush out the house to the school because I missed 2 periods already. I make it to school, in a rush, and run to one of my classes. I speed wall in and sit down next to my friends like nothing happened. "Why are you late, bro?"  One of my friends asks as I'm about to answer the teachers, cuts me off. "You're a bit late, aren't you, Catnap?"  She sighs frustrated. "I was really busy," I respond. "Mhm, but you didn't Ned to make a ruckus while entering my classroom." I look at her confuses? "Uhm, what? What ruckus did I make? Your class is louder than I was. " I say, she looks at me in disbelief."After-school detention, don't pester me, and I will do more than that baseball player. " she turns around like she did some epic. I sit in disbelief myself. Did she just threaten me?