Spying

I am so very deeply sorry I been gone on my little vacation 😔 but my readers? I am back, and u will do my best in power to stay back  (I am being held at Gun Point by one of the readers) 😰

Catnap pov

I wake up to my alarm and slam my phone to turn it off, but I miss it every time, so when I open my eyes, I see it's way out of reach. I remember I put it on my desk, so I have to get up to turn it off. Ugh, I slowly pick myself up and out of bed, I walk over and shut it off, then stretch my limbs before I get ready. I head to my closet and grab an outfit, a dark brown, thin sweater and a white tank top to go under it with some dark blue jeans. I'm really not good with fashion, so I just put whatever I have together. I try to brush my fur, but it goes everywhere, but it usually is like that anyway, so I just skip that and go get some food before I brush my teeth. I make some toast and eat while I watch videos on my phone for a little while and lean on the island, but while I was chilling I could have sworn I heard a sort of click in the background I looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary except for my open curtain, odd I never leave them open so i walked over and closed it and went back to chilling but then I finished so I finally brush my teeth and put on my socks and shoes. I put on my backpack and grabbed a water bottle and my phone. I walk out while watching something on my phone and drinking some water. I open my door and begin to walk out until. "HI CATNAP" the loudest noise I have heard all morning yells and rings in my ears, making me choke on my water. While I am coughing my life out of me, I look over to a worried dogday.

Dogdays pov

As soon as my alarm rang, I jumped up and got ready as fast as I could. I kinda just skipped breakfast because I had something urgent I needed to do, and it was apologized to Catnap. So I rushed out of my house and scurried over to Catnaps.

I finally make it and wait outside for him, I look around the outside of his house and notice one of his windows curtains was open. BUT IM NOT THINKING OF LIKE STALKING HIM OR SOMTHING, I just want to see if he's awake. So I walk over and see it's the window that could see in his living room and kicthen, but he's not there now, at least I think so. He's probably still sleeping, so I just wait for a while by the window, not weirdly, of course. After a while, I heard a door close, so I looked through the window to see Catnap heading to his kitchen, making what I assumed would be toast. He is so calm with his movements, like not a care in the world. He walks around and leans on his island and uses his phone while eating. He is honestly so peaceful and cute to look at. No wonder he has so many fan girls. I am doing this as a friend, not a werido because I am not like that. I bring out my phone and I'm only going to take a quick photo. But when I took the photo my DUMB PHONE MADE A LOUD FUCKING NOISE. I got so nervous if he heard that and of course he did he has literal cat ears of course he heard that. I am looking out from the bottom corner of the window, and now it looks like he's looking around. OH, NO HES LOOKING MY WAY, AND HES COMING AHHH. I crouch away because I wanted to stay out of sight. I look over barely, and I think he closed the curtain, which was for the better anyway because I was kinda being creepy. So I just wait by the door, waiting and waiting. But finally, I hear the door click open to show Catnap drinking water while watching something on his phone. I yell at him because I haven't talked to anyone yet in the morning, and why not. "HI CATNAP!" I yell excitedly to him, but I probably scared the life out of him again.. his ears went straight up, and his eyes widen, is kinda funny sometimes, but then he started choking on his water, and I started getting worried and walked over to him.

"OH MY GOSH CATNAP I-IM SORRY!!" I yell, leaning over to help him. He looks to me, still coughing but nodding as it's ok. He clears his throat after a good minute of coughing and slightly smiles to me. "Ahem, sorry, but uhm, goodmoring. What are you doing here?" He says, picking up his spilled water bottle. "OH, uhm, I wanted to apologize for my actions from yesterday," I said, looking down in disappointment. "It's alright, I didn't really mind anyways," I smile as this gives me an opportunity to ask questions about his stepmother, or actually I shouldn't I do too much to him anyways. I pull a water bottle out of my backpack and hand it to him. "Here, sorry for making you drop you water." I smile awkwardly cause I really have done a lot of stuff to him already. "Oh no, it's okay. I could just buy another one," he shrugs off and stands up properly. "Well, too bad." I smile and stuff the bottle in his backpack side pocket. We both laugh a bit and walk to school.

Bobby's pov

I was walking with Crafty to Catnaps house to walk with him to school because Dogday wasn't at his house. We were walking but noticed a bright orange dog hanging around the window of Catnaps. "Is that dogday?" Crafty says as we walk a bit closer. Huh, that is dogday, I was going to yell out to him, but Crafty stopped me. "Wait, let see what he's doing." She smiled, and I watched as well. He strummed around his window, AND THEN TAKES A PHOTO AHAHAH, ooh, this is too good to be true. "Dogday is a little down bad for him, anit he?" I laugh out and crafty trys to contain herself from laughing. We watch a little more dogday jump scaring catnap as soon he exits his house. It's funny, but we both try to contain ourselves before we walk over to them. "Awe, man, we should've taken a photo." Crafty giggles, and I laugh before we walk over to them.

Dogdays pov

"Yeah, I've seen that." I smile at catnap as he shows me a photo of a show I also watched before. "Heyyy guys," Bobby waves at us, crossing the street to us. "Guys, don't we all look so good today?" Bobby nudges crafty a little. "Uh-oh yeah, we do. dogday, you should take a photo." she smiles weirdly at me, and I look at Bobby. "Isn't that what you like to do?" Bobby smiles and looks at me and catnap... THEY SAW ME. I look at catnap if he has any idea what is going on, but he is just the same as usual dumbfounded. "What's going on? Like an inside jo-" I cut him off nervously."Y-YUP, just a funny inside joke. " I eye Bobby. "Pfft Yeah, like I'd believe that" catnap rolls his eyes smiling and looks at crafty. Craftys eyes gets uneasy and she looks around nervously. "U-uhm," she looks at Bobby, and she shrugs. "S-" I cover her mouth with my hand, and Bobby giggles, and Catnap looks at me suspiciously. "What? Is it can't be that bad?" He stops in his tracks to continue to ask what it is. "Oh, trust me, it's pretty bad," Crafty says. I look at her and back at Catnap a bit embarrassed. They are making it sound like I wet the bed or something. "Awe, man, please tell me," he shakes my shoulder. I frown. "It's nothing bad. Heck, it's not even a big deal," I say, trying to make him, and I think it's nothing big. "It's on his phone," Bobby giggles. My eyes widen, and Catnap looks at my phone in my pocket, and them to me, I frown at him, and he sighs. "PLEASEEE," he begs more, and I just shake my head no. He leans on my shoulder and fakes crys, then snatches my phone. "hu-HEY CATNAP STOP IM AM LITERALLY NOT JOKING!" I yell at catnap, trying to grab it back. He grabs it but has a hard time getting in because I keep pushing him.

To be continued.... Pick one. Do you want him to get into his phone and let drama happen, or don't let him get in the phone pick 1 or 2

Hopefully, this might make up a little bit for my disappearance

__________________________________________

I AM SORRY BUT I AM BACK PLEASE FORGIVE FORGIVE FORGIVE ME or else.... jokes jokes love yall gang