part 5

Kenny decided to take a taxi home so he didn't bother Sharky or Chunkz. He had one thought that kept running through his mind. Was Sharky gay? He knew that obviously he wasn't himself but he was very curious about Sharky. Kenny honestly didn't even know why he was so interested in Sharky's sexuality because it was non of his business. But something inside Kenny really told him to find out.

He did notice all the times Sharky acted seriously out of order, all the times he pretended to kiss him. All the times Kenny had pretended to kiss him back. He even looked like he was about to go in for a kiss that Aj was pretending to give at one point. He noticed how Sharky would do just about anything that Kenny asked him to but also the fact that he asked to him to move in with him.

Kenny would've never assumed all of this to be because he's gay but since yesterday's talk with Jessica, he'd started to second guess things. On top of Jessica assuming Sharky was gay, Kenny also remembered what Chunkz has said. When a girl was mentioned, Sharky was upset. Kenny didn't realise what Chunkz meant at the time, but some thoughts were slowly linking, clicking in Kenny's brain.

But it just couldn't be possible. Right? Sharky was the most loved Beta Squad member by females it was unreal. How could a man like that not be interested in other women? There was nothing wrong if Sharky was gay, obviously. Kenny knew he'd 100% support him if he was.

But was he?

It was 11 in the morning and Kenny knew Sharky would probably be asleep right now. He decided to drive over and wake Sharky up so that they can spend the most amount of time together today as possible. Kenny also wanted to see if there would be instances where Sharky's actions could confirm or deny Kenny's thoughts.

It's none of my business. Kenny thought to himself. But he seriously couldn't help it. If Sharky was gay it also meant that Kenny could-

"Stop it." Kenny shook the thought out of his head immediately.

He parked up his car a few houses down from Sharky's house, right beside a black Audi with tinted windows. Kenny wondered how if it was even legal to have windows on a car that tinted as he walked.

"Why am I trying to distract myself, the fuck?" Kenny was so seriously confused with what he was doing.

He rang the bell of Sharky's house and waited for an answer. He waited for about 5 minutes until he just decided to call Sharky instead. He called but there was no answer. Sharky was usually a light sleeper so Kenny was getting a bit worried.

_____

Sharky heard the doorbell ring and his phone go off. Sharky didn't know who it was and honestly couldn't be bothered to answer. He was tired and had no energy to socialise. He felt like he had a slight temperature too but Sharky was sure that would die down quick. But the phone kept ringing. Sharky groaned and picked his phone up from the bedside table to see who was bothering him.

KENNNYYYYYYY 🥊🤭

Oh. It was Kenny. Sharky could deal with Kenny. Even though he made him kinda mad yesterday, Sharky forgave him pretty quick. Kenny always knew how to cheer him up.

"Hello?" Sharky mumbled, still half asleep.

"Hey Sharks are you okay?" Kenny asked immediately.

Sharky smiled at Kenny's care. "Yeah I'm okay. Just tired." Sharky paused before adding "Maybe a little sick though."

"Oh what?" Kenny sounded a little shocked. It was probably because he seemed fine yesterday but now he was sick all of a sudden.