part 11

Once the shoot was over, Kenny rushed out to his car so that he could drive back to his house. He tried his hardest to avoid Niko but the man had gotten to the car park before him.

"Drive me home would you?" Niko asked, tugging on the door handle jokingly like a child would.

"Go home with Aj." Kenny was not at all bothered to entertain Niko's attempt to talk to him.

"We're, um..." Niko was starting to think up an excuse. "We're fighting right now."

Kenny stared at Niko with blatant disgust plastered on his face. "You guys were literally flirting on shoot today?"

"I- erm- well- yeah you got me there. Just drop me home, Kenny I want to talk to you."

"Nope."

Just then, Aj walked over to the two taller men. "Niko do you mind taking a cab by yourself? Sharks wants to talk to me."

Niko grinned the greatest grin he'd ever grun. (man the tiktok language is actually getting to me idec)

"Nah it's alright Aje. I was gonna go with Kenny anyways."

"Cool." Aj smiled up at Niko, not breaking eye contact.

"Hm..." Niko hummed, staring into Aj's pretty eyes.

"You guys gonna lips next then? Nasty." Kenny said, unlocking the car and getting in. "Niko get your ass in the car before I leave without you." Kenny realised he now had to take Niko.

"See you at home Aj."

Aj groaned with a slight laugh. "I wish I didn't have to" He said, walking over to Sharky's car. Chunkz couldn't be bothered for the small talk and had already started driving on home 5 minutes ago.

________

"What did you wanna talk about?" Aj asked Sharky, getting comfortable.

"Erm, so basically- oh wait- did you wanna get a Nandos? I'm starving." Sharky stared intentively into Aj's eyes as he said that.

"Oh no thanks, I ate before the shoot." To be fair, Aj looked pretty normal. But Sharky wasn't having it.

"Did you?" Sharky said. "What?"

"Erm, I think it was just leftovers. Don't remember from where."

"Hm..." Sharky hummed.

"So what did you wanna talk about?"

"I'll get to that in a second." Sharky said, Aj not knowing that this is exactly what Sharky wanted to talk about.

"Or we could talk about it now?"

"We've been shooting for 4 hours, you know?"

"I know?" Aj was so confused.

"And you're not hungry? All you ate were leftovers." Sharky kept pushing.

"Hey, it was a shit ton of leftovers."

"I never said it wasn't. Just wondering."

"What's it your business if I'm eating or not?" Aj was starting to get defensive.

"Well." Sharky rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"You're my best friend, man. Am I not allowed to care?"

Aj sighed. "Whatever. Now what did you wanna tell me?"

"Nothing, it isn't important anymore."

Aj raised his eyebrows. "You only got me in this car to talk about what I'd eaten, didn't you?