part 24

"I really like your cap!"

Sharky's eyes widened at the comment. JCS... Jessica? What the hell was her full name?!

Kenny turned back to face Sharky. He laughed awkwardly "Sorry about her."

"Kenny..." Sharky whispered, unsure of what to say.

"So, uh... do you still want me to..?" Kenny asked, unsure of what Sharky was feeling right now. The man seemed much calmer, so that was a plus. But he still offered a kiss again anyways.

"Kenny what's Jessica's last name?"

"Huh?" Kenny was a little taken aback by the randomness of the question. "Erm, I'm not really sure to tell you the truth." He answered honestly. He was a little disappointed that Sharky hadn't just slammed his lips onto his but as long as the man was feeling better, he decided it didn't really matter whether they kissed right now or not.

"You sleep with her practically daily and you don't know?!" Sharky said, moving off from Kenny's lap. He used the bench's arm rest to force himself up into a stand.

"Be careful-" Kenny said, getting up along with him. He noticed the shakiness in Sharky's legs. "And I'm not sleeping with her anymore."

"Well you used to! How don't you know her full name?!"

"I never really knew her like that, what's the big deal?!" Kenny was so confused about why Sharky was getting so worked up over this.

"What you didn't care enough to remember it?!"

"No, she literally just never told me! I can ask her right now if it's such an issue!"

"Forget it." Sharky said, starting to walk away.

"Where are you going?! You literally just had a panic attack, you aren't well! Let me take you home Sharky!"

"Just fuck off, Kenny."

"Oh for-" Kenny started, grabbed Sharky's wrist and pulled him in to face him. "Stop being such a brat." He whispered in a low tone.

Sharky's mind was already a mess and Kenny whispering in his ear like that seriously wasn't helping clear up his head. He wanted to get out of Kenny's grip but wanted to lean into it way more. He kept trying to move his wrist out of Kenny's grip but the man was way too strong.

"Just stop resisting, stop moving! Just stop!"

Sharky leaned down low, his nose brushing against Kenny's. "Make me." He whispered

Kenny's breathing hitched, the grip on the man's wrist loosened. If it were any other person, Kenny would have dragged them into an empty room and had his way with them. But this was Sharky. Kenny had no clue how to act around Sharky, especially in situations like this. So he took two steps back, a gentle hold still on Sharky's arm,

Sharky was able to easily pull his arm away and stumbled backwards himself. "Erm..." He mumbled. He hadn't meant for the phrase to come out so sensually. It left him and Kenny in a really awkward position here.

"I'll be at home if you need me." Sharky said before speeding the opposite direction.

He'd left Kenny standing completely dumbfounded and admittedly a little hard by Sharky's serious attractiveness. "That motherfucker..." Kenny groaned out loud to himself.

"No, I'm taking you home you can't drive like this!" Kenny called out, going after the man walking away.

__________

Two weeks had now gone by and Chunkz was now filled in about his own predicament. The doctors told him that he had memory loss and he didn't believe a word they were saying. He was in complete denial, horrified by the fact that about 15 years of his life had been lost. The only way he started to believe it was when the boys decided to show Chunkz all the Beta Squad videos and other YouTube videos he'd been in as a guest. It was so strange to him, watching himself on a screen. Famous. He was best friends with Yung Filly and he didn't remember it!