part 6

Sharky jolted awake at the scream. What the hell happened to Kenny? He quickly rushed out of bed and to the bathroom where Kenny had called him. Did he trip or something? Sharky barged the door open to see Kenny... perfectly fine?

Sharky looked at the bathroom where Kenny was staring and froze. Crap. That's why he had no energy today. Sharky was trying to remember what had happened but all he knew is that he was tired. He was also wondering how the hell he'd woken up in his bed when he was in the bathroom last night. He'd cut way too hard he passed out. Sharky must've woken up and gone to bed, blocking the memory out of his mind. Which meant his arms hadn't been cleaned up. Fuck.

Sharky had to think of something or say, anything. Kenny couldn't find out. Not like this, not ever. His heart was pumping fast and his mind was racing. What the hell does he say to this? There's literally no explanation for it.

"What the fuck is this Sharky?" Kenny said calmly, in a low tone.

Sharky swallowed. "Erm..."

"Sharky." Kenny turned to face Sharky. He laughed, almost angrily "Tell me what this is."

"I..." Sharky was at a complete loss for words.

"You can explain this can't you?" Kenny asked "Its not what I think it is right?"

Sharky wouldn't reply.

"Right?!" Kenny urged, begged even.

"Right." Sharky managed to confirm.

Kenny looked full of hope "Seriously?" He asked, widening his eyes slightly.

"Mhm. I was shaving and cut way too deep accidentally." Sharky said smoothly. "I'd show you but it's near my dick." He laughed.

Kenny squinted, eyeing Sharky harshly. "Bullshit."

Sharky's heart dropped. He seriously thought he'd gotten away with that!

"I want the truth. Please?" Kenny asked.

"You need to leave." Sharky said firmly.

"What?! No way! Tell me what this is!"

"GET OUT!" Sharky shouted. He had no other choice than to kick Kenny out. There was nothing else he could say.

"TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!" Kenny argued back.

"Fine if you won't leave then I will." Sharky started to speed walk away.

"What?-" Kenny went after him. "No way!" He grabbed Sharky's arm and pulled him back to him.

Sharky breathed in sharply at the pressure put on his arms. He didn't clean up the scars properly so they hurt quite a bit. Kenny watched Sharky's facial expressions change.

"No." Kenny said. "No, you're not being serious." He pulled Sharky's hand towards him, straightening his arm.

"Kenny get away from me!" Sharky tried to pull away but he was way too weak.

Kenny seriously wanted to respect his privacy more than anything. But the signs were all there. Kenny gently folded up a slight bit of Sharky's shirt. He stopped at just above his wrist. Kenny felt like throwing up. He kept going, pulling his sleeve up higher. At this point, Sharky was crying, begging Kenny to stop and Kenny really wanted to. But he just had to know for sure.

Dried up blood and unclean scars were plastered down the man's arm. "Sharky..." Kenny mumbled.

"Okay you've seen." Sharky said with, eyes glistening from the tears pouring down his face. "Now let go of me."

Kenny immediately let go, not wanting to invade Sharky's privacy anymore than he already had.

The two men stared at each other, hearts racing.