part 25

It was now week 6 of Chunkz's amnesia pissing the hell off out of everyone. Chunkz's arm was able to get out of the cast which seemed to be the only positive. Chunkz was cold, rude, stubborn and way too full of himself. Everyone had grown to dislike him even his own cousin.

Filly still had a little faith in him being able to change but everyone knew he was just being delusional. They all missed the old Chunkz. They all wanted him back. But it was just never going to happen.   

Kenny woke up this morning, tangled about in Sharky's arms. All five best friends decided to stay over at Niko and Aj's place. That included Chunkz. They'd all slept in the same room but Kenny soon realised he and Sharky were alone right now.

Sharky opened his eyes a few minutes later. "Morning." He mumbled into Kenny's shoulder.

"Sleep well?" Kenny asked.

But before Sharky could even think of a reply he was interrupted by a loud, dramatic:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Sharky and Kenny shot straight up, looking at each other, concerned at the scream. That had managed to wake them both up immediately.

"Was that Chunkz?!" Sharky panicked.

"Shit!" Kenny quickly pushed himself up rushed out the door.

Sharky ran right behind him, wondering what the hell got Chunkz to scream like that. Soon the two men made it to where the sound had come from. It happened to be on the second floor of Niko and Aj's house in one of three bathrooms. Chunkz was standing at the bathroom door, staring at... something, in complete utter horror.

"What the fuck happened?!" Sharky asked, staring at Amin who wasn't elaborating at all.

Chunkz replied by simply pointing inside the bathroom.

Kenny and Sharky both slowly walked over to where Chunkz was standing. Maybe there was just some sort of spider there that Chunkz was afraid of. Everyone knew how much Chunkz hated spiders or insects in general.

But it wasn't a spider nor any type of insect. In fact, it was something that Sharky or Kenny hadn't expected whatsoever.

"Erm..." Kenny said, not knowing what to say in this situation.

"Right." Sharky said awkwardly.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror was not just Niko. But Niko and Aj, both having the misfortune of their old, lack of memories, best friend walking in to take a shower. Aj was hiding behind Niko, completely embarrassed. Niko tried to hide his face in his hands, both men wishing they were just invisible right now.

"This is actually so nasty I can't believe this." Chunkz said, almost angrily.

"Well... how do you even know anything like that was happening?" Sharky attempted to help cover up the situation.

"When I walked in, his dick was in Aj's ass! How is that not enough to say I'm certain about what I saw?!"

"Hey, this is their house." Kenny tried to help defend his friends. "They're allowed to do whatever they want in it."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Chunkz shouted in shock.

Both Niko and Aj had their waists covered by towels. Their hair was wet, Aj's dripping to the floor. The moment that door had opened, Niko had picked Aj up from off the counter, grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around his lover's waist.

"Why, why couldn't you guys lock the door?! I mean you were taking a shower, who doesn't lock the door when showering?!" Sharky said, noticing both men being wet from water.