Chapter 23

The meeting continued after everyone had returned from their individual locations, Cassian arrived with the new table long after Hades had been satisfied enough to leave me alone.

Therefore we had the opportunity to discuss the topics I had mentioned previously, and to summarize all of the details we have created 5 official categories for official placements which consist of; Military, medical assistance, creative collective, information , and leadership.

Thanks to everyone's help, I was able to place everyone in a position that fits exceptionally well with their preferred environments and strengths.

Our military comprises a majority of our current allies, including Cassian, Felix, and Zilio. They currently hold higher military positions in other nations or kingdoms. However, we have reached a mutual understanding that Hades would also be suitable for the position due to his strength, which surpasses that of any other ally we have and while our medical team consists of a singular member he is quite the capable individual—though he is quite strange.

Doctor Beau is the only official doctor that we actually know so we didn't really have much of a choice other than giving him a position to what he specializes in so...yeah, its self explanatory.

Moving on, our creative collective's are none other than Henry Keller and Ciaran Chevalier who both specialize in different types of creative art, including tailing and jewelry making which is surprisingly more useful than most would think.

Consider Hades and I have a history of constantly destroying our clothing, Chevalier is one of the only tailors who we return to more than once and though Henry is see as nothing more than a lossy drunken man with no family he is quite the talented jeweler who turns out to be quite informative on the topic of creating body armor, which is self explanatory but I'm going to say it anyways because this is my story and I can!

Someone who has the ability to create body armor is going to benefit us because it provides protection and with Henry's skill I believe that it'll be much better than some normal armor that you can buy from a random guy on the streets, and while our information position consists of only King Raphael himself, he claims that he would prefer keeping the positions to himself, why? I have no idea but I wasn't going to argue with him about it and therefore I agreed that he could keep the position for himself.

Bringing us to our final category, our leadership category which consists of King Raphael, Sir Zilio, Chevalier, Hades, and myself.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to talk myself out of being placed inside the leadership position because I was voted out by default but the rest were chosen carefully based off who is considered responsible and trustworthy and or they're the only person who is in their designated position—excluding Hades, he was also voted in by default since according to everyone else we're "married".

Though after all the positions were decided we had moved on to our second topic, goals and objectives which was much less complicated but of course I'll cut out all the little details, we simply created a list that looks a bit like this;
1.) visit the graveyard and investigate the orgins of the strange device.
2.) locate the dragon and its bride and convince them to join our expedition

It's quite simple, depending on the dragon's and its bride's answer to our offer will determine what we'll do next therefore until we have them in our custody we can't plan anything further ahead, especially considering the fact that we aren't informed of any of their abilities leading to our final and most important topic.

Living conditions, but after lots and lots of questions and hard decisions everyone had come to one mutual agreement that Hades surprisingly had suggested, somehow we're going to transform the Windmontley Castle into an official kingdom that will be home to everyone.