Chapter 25

I opened my eyes to see Hades kneeling down in front of me with his eyes glued to my face as I fought the urge to scream, taking a deep breath instead as the corners of his mouth lifted.

"Good morning darling, how was your rest?"
"It was...alright, where's sir Zilio?" I asked him as he pushed himself up by his knees as I pressed my hands against the wall lifting myself up.

"Hmh~" He hummed making his way deeper into the cave, his lightened flame following close behind as I dusted off my skirt catching up with Hades to walk by his side, "What's that mean...?"

"Oh nothing my dear, Sir Zilio is simply occupied taking care of more...important matter relating to the search on this dragon." He explained, his hands crossed behind his back as we continued walking throughout the cave and as we did so I had noticed countless dead insects, slime's and other lowly ranked monsters commonly found in caves all around.

Though Hades hadn't commented on it, he simply continued walking forward with a smile planted across his face therefore I hadn't wasted my breath trying to get an answer out of him, considering the answer was already quite clear.

"Darling, your hand." He instructed coming to a stop and holding out a hand towards me as I hesitantly placed my hand into it and right as I did so we had continued walking before suddenly dropping down into a dark pit.

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut as Hades had dragged me closer to his chest with both his arms tightly wrapped around me.

*CRASHHH!!*
*BOOM, BOOM, BOOOMM!!"
"Oh my, it appears you're experiencing quite some trouble with this one sir Zilio~?" Hades laughed gently placing my feet on the ground as I slowly opened my eyes to see Zilio knelt down in front of a stone wall that now had a giant dent from his body weight being thrown into it.

"Ah, Zilio are you —!"
"Agh...ha, haa...If you're just going to stand there you'd might as well lend me a hand dammit!" He interrupted, using his sword as a cane as my attention shifted to the opposite direction where Zilio ahd appeared to come from to see a girl.

She couldn't have been older than myself and though she appeared beautiful and frail, Zilio is struggling to beat her in combat and after observing her a little more I was able to notice the strange gloves she had worn, which had sharp claw like mental knives attached at the fingertips.

Her light blond hair was sticking up in a ponytail with a halo like ring surrounding her upper head, following her unique appearance and her calming yet threatening smile it was clear that she would be trouble but I can't help but wonder what she's doing in a place like this and why she's attacking.

I have an idea though I'm not entirely sure how it'll play out, "Zilio, tell me what happened, quickly!"

"Haa...right, Hades and I decided to travel a bit further once we had seen you fallen unconscious but the ground ended up sinking in, and once we reached this place this lady started attacking us without a single word." He said panting in between words as the girl had charged straight for him and Hades had jumped up onto a rock of higher ground and fortunately Zilio was able to dodge the blow otherwise he would've been turned to dust like that wall that was once behind him, this girl is as strong as a gorilla!

"Ugh! Hades, quit screwing around and help me already?!?" He shouted shooting a quick glare at us before entering combat with the girl again.

Who would've thought a woman could obtain such unbelievable strength, "Oh, Is the sir Zilio asking for a mere dragon's assistance in battle~?"

Is said dragon seriously joking at a time like this?

Zilio's struggling against someone other than Hades in battle, which means that this women's strength is somewhat equal to Hades...there has to be a reason why she's attacking but what?!?