Death

Noah chuckles and his chuckle turns into a loud laugh. Everyone stares at him, confused, until he says something.

"You really think that I'm just going to sit here and let you die along with everyone else. No way."

Noah stares at his mother and smiles. "I learned this from you a long time ago, mother. Do you remember when you taught me how to change someone's fate?"

Noah's mother gasps and begins to panic. Callan slowly begins to stand up. "Noah, you don't need to use any weird magic that your mother taught you. I can handle this. I'll kill them all. Every last one of them."

"Wait! Callan!" Hannah runs past Gordon and towards Callan. Callan's mom moves out of the way quickly and joins Jan.

"Hannah. Where were you? I haven't seen you at all this whole time."

"I was going to warn you about Lana and Ashton, but I see that you know now."

"Wait, how did you know about it?"

"I overheard them talking about it after they talked to you two about finding a person with portal magic."

"Well, I'm glad you're okay." Callan hugs Hannah and she hugs him back.

"Gordon, how much time is left?"

"Four minutes, Jan."

Callan stops hugging Hannah and his eyes turn white.

"This'll be the first time Elysia and Rai see my magic. I want them to see how cool it is. That's why I must kill all of you."

"Wait. Please, spare Ashton. Please. For me, Callan."

Callan turns around to face Lana and tears are streaming down her face.

"I'll do it if it means you'll be happy."

"Thank you so much."

Callan turns back around and stares at his mom.

"I should probably start with you. I know how strong you are."

Asteria starts to levitate and suddenly the air begins to feel heavy. A red flame surrounds her body and she starts smiling.

"Remember, you only have four minutes. Sorry, make that three."

Callan laughs and a white flame surrounds his body.

"That's a perfect amount of time. Might even be a little too much."

Callan charges towards his mother, but as soon as he's about to land a hit on her she disappears or so it seems so. Suddenly Callan is sent flying down and into the ground.

Asteria lands on the ground across from him and smiles.

"You realize that you're going to have to get serious, right?"

Callan lifts himself back up and wipes blood off the side of his face. Elysia begins to worry for her brother as he continues to fight Asteria.

Two minutes remain as Callan charges towards Asteria. He lands a good punch on her face and then runs faster towards her, catching her off-guard and punching her again.

"I was serious from the beginning."

Asteria gets herself back up and wipes the blood on her face.

"Callan, once I'm dead, this troublesome life of yours won't be over. It won't end after Jan either. There's a reason why your father and I disappeared."