Chapter 3

Azura's Dream

Azura was standing on a very large, dark, rocky plain with only a cloudy sky above her. She looked around slowly as she was confused as to where she was and why she was here. But it was very cold, and she could see the smallest spec of dust flying by with the wind blowing across the ground. Azura had not expected to dream. As she mostly has been having dreamless recharges, but it seemed she was now having dreams again. But she did not know if she liked this one. This one was cold, and she was nervous about what she might see.

"Hello? Alpha Trion?" Azura did not know if he was reaching out to her again. But it was unlikely, as he said that they would not meet again. Same with the dragon. "Primus? Are you reaching out to me again?" She heard nothing again and she sighed deeply. "Is someone here? I wouldn't be here if this was not important."

There was no sound, no voice responding to her questions. It was like she was alone, but Azura did not know if that was true. She thought about using her abilities to try and clear up the sky, and bring out the sun, but she did not know what to do. She thought about just picking a direction. It was a wide, barren wasteland, and she could only see the horizon every side of her. She sighed, walking forward in a random direction. She still did not know what could happen. And she was weary of her surroundings, as the last time she had a dream, she was threatened by Unicron.

She walked forward for what felt like thirty minutes, before she stopped as she felt something on her foot. Looking down, the sparkling saw three, pale seeds. She leaned down and picked them up carefully and checked them to see they seemed to be undamaged, which was strange to her. She also did not know what they were doing in her dream, and what the message of these seeds could mean. She looked around to see if anything else was new, but there was nothing.

She hummed and looked at the seeds, thinking for a few minutes before wondering if this was another way for her to practice her abilities. After all, she knew she was stronger now. And she was hoping that she didn't feel restricted in her abilities as much as she felt when she was reborn. Of course, she knew that Optimus would not likely let her use her abilities for some time until he was certain she had the strength to do so.

So she had a place where she could learn and practice, and she knew she would be okay. She smiled to herself and looked at the ground. She kicked at the ground, to find it was hard and dry, and it was not fertile at all. Nothing could grow in it. Azura hummed softly as she thought on how she could remedy that. She rubbed her chin at the various possibilities before an idea came to her mind. It was crazy, but it might work.

She hummed as she created a large bubble of water in front of her, which was really easy to make compared to previously, and that made her excited. But she now needed sunlight. She focused and created a large guest of wind to create a gap in the clouds, and filter sunlight directly at the water. That was good, but it wasn't enough. She hummed as she stared at the water, knowing it was warming up from the sunlight.

But she wasn't going to waste the seeds as she placed her hand on the surface of the bubble and concentrated. She did not know if it was going to work though. It took a moment, and Azura smiled in surprise and happiness as she saw algae forming within the water. That was good! She knew she had an influence on nature, but she did not know if she could encourage things like algae to form in the water, considering it had nothing natural algae could use to grow. But it worked.

She focused to fill the bubble with as much algae as possible, as she knew that would make the water full of nutrition that would be excellent for the ground. Though it was the only way that Azura knew of fertilizing the ground at this time. She did not know how else to do that. And she still did not know the purpose of this dream, but she would figure it out. And she knew it has to do with her abilities, and she would work on them.