Chapter 5

Azura's Dream

Azura intakes heavily as she sat on the ground in frustration. She had no idea how long it has been. She had no idea why she was here, but she has been in this barren land in her dream for so long. It feels like months to her. And she has not found a way to escape, or a reason why she is here. Azura has tried so hard, because the seeds and fertilizing the land the first time seemed to give a clue, but she has not worked it out since. Because Azura has found more seeds, but the result had been the same.

The same knights would attack and destroy the land she had tried to heal. And Azura gave the two knights their name, because they reminded her of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, but she was certain they were different. There were more than four, which was the main giveaway. The knight with rusted armor and the sickly horse with black fluid running from its eyes and dripping from its nostrils and mouth she had called Pestilence. Especially as the second time she had seen the horse, rashes, or something similar to rashes, formed over the horse's neck and legs. Which the name suited the rider, given that the horse was clearly riddled with disease.

The second rider with black faded armor, and a black, skinny horse with red eyes she had called Famine. The second time Azura had seen this rider, flies seemed to circle and be stuck to circle the horse's legs. Clearly, this horse and rider were starving all the time. But Azura still did not yet know why they were here. These riders were specific, and she knew it. But she did not understand why. But these weren't the only riders she had seen.

The third knight wore bright, red armor that seemed to be glowing like the glow of magma in a volcano. His helmet seemed to shaped as a viking helmet, but she still could not see the face of the knight. The horse was red chestnut, with mane and tail were was always burning with red fire, sulphur and smoke, and as the horse galloped, it would spread fire across the ground and leaving a charred trail behind. Azura had called this one War, because she would also hear the sound of echoing sounds of clashing swords and cries of death as the horse would gallop. It made Azura shiver the first time she heard it.

Azura had thought she would name it Death at first, until she saw the next knight. The armor the fourth knight wore a pale, white cloak with torn, individual pieces of fabric. He had silver gauntlets with sharp spikes, and in the hood of the cloak, she still could not see the face. In fact, the face was a mask with only two eyes and a mouth. It was very creepy. As for the horse, it was a ghostly, white horse with no eyes, only the black eye sockets left behind. There was a mist that followed them, and Azura had named this rider Death.

The fifth rider was unexpected. Azura had been focusing on growing a single plant when she saw this rider. This knight wore black armor, but she could see half of the rider's face, but it was a skull with some flesh still attached. His right shoulder, right hand and left leg were also uncovered, showing a skeleton beneath. The chest had a large hole in the center, and Azura had almost purged when she saw there was still a heart and lungs within the exposed rib cage. The horse was dark grey, with half of it's face had no flesh, only the exposed skull beneath. Part of the horse's rib cage was showing, and there was no fur attached to the tail. Azura called this one Decay.

And the sixth, and final rider, was a fully armored knight and horse. The colour of the armor was the same shade of grey as Megatron's body, with purple mist filtering from the gaps of the armor and the eyes of both horse and rider were glowing purple. When Azura met this rider for the first time, the sheer hatred and anger she felt from this rider was an aura she had not expected. And so she called this knight Hatred. But she didn't like that this knight seemed connected to Megatron in some way, but she had a sneaky suspicion that it wasn't meant to be a representation of Megatron. But perhaps, Unicron. And that was more concerning.