Chapter 4

Optimus smiled as he was sitting on a box sipping a cube when Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead returned to the base with the human children. He was glad that he had agreed to have a break from working on the renovations to Azura's room, and he certainly felt like he would simply wait for the following day to continue working on it. He saw that the children were excited to be here, as always, and he knew that they would be wanting to work on the mural for the room. He was definitely interested to see if they have been able to come to a conclusion. He did notice though that Jack had brought something large in his bag. Optimus assumed this was another toy for Azura, and it amused him, even though Optimus was not interested in spoiling Azura to the point where she would become a brat. He would never allow his daughter to become that way.

"Hey, Prime!" Miko waved enthusiastically after she stepped out of the vehicle, and Bulkhead transformed. "Bulk was telling me that a lot of work has been done on Azura's room. Is it okay if we go and take a look? I bet it is starting to look very pretty!"

Optimus nodded with a smile. "You may view it, Miko. Just do not touch the walls, the paint has yet to dry. And I would also advise to not remain for too long, so the fumes do not damage your lungs. I would hate for you to get sick from viewing my sparkling's nursery."

"We will be careful!" Miko turned and ran towards the hallway excitedly, followed by Raf. Bumblebee chuckled and followed the two humans to keep an eye on them.

Optimus looked at Jack as the boy had not followed them. "Are you not going to view the room, Jack?"

Jack nodded. "I will. But I think I might wait a little bit. Besides, I believe that I have another little something for Azura." Optimus's smile widened as he rubbed his abdomen gently. "But I can't really say it out loud, since..."

"You need not worry, Jack. Azura is in recharge." Jack raised an eyebrow in surprise, but he did not question Optimus. "She has been in recharge since I woke up this morning. It is a very deep dream for her." His optics shifted to Jack's bag as the boy made his way up the stairs. "Jack, Azura already has a lot of toys. Many of these toys you have gifted her are ones I am sure she will enjoy playing with. But understand that I will make sure she will be grateful for each of them."

"I know. But I kind of have been enjoying spoiling her a bit." Optimus knew that, and Jack also knew that Optimus would ensure that Azura would not become demanding of new gifts. "What I got is a little bit different from the other gifts. Simply because this one had to be ordered, and it only arrived at home today while I was school. I am just glad no one stole the parcel."

"A bit different? Is it another plush toy though?" Optimus questioned curiously, and Jack looked at him with a smile. "Then how is it different?"

"Because it's from a franchise I don't think Azura knows much about, but I know she will love this toy anyway." Jack stopped near Optimus, as he didn't want him to lean down, so it was easier for the teenager to be on the platform. He placed his bag down and unzipped it. "I am just surprised I was able to stuff this in my bag. It's a lot bigger than anyone might think."

Optimus looked at Jack's bag to see something that was purple with a lot of fluffy material. As Jack began to pull it out, the boy seemed to struggle a little bit, and it seemed that Jack had to really pack this toy into the bag. It was a serpentine type toy, and the belly was white, and Jack seemed to have pulled out the tail. It had a very fluffy tip, and it was quite long and thick, and it actually looked a bit heavy for the human.

The back legs were pulled out, and Optimus saw that the legs were white from the leg joint down to the paws. There were dark line marks on the leg, with the paws having blue claws and a light, yellow mark on the top of the paws. He was not sure what kind of shape it was, as it seemed to be unusual to him. Regardless, Optimus was certainly curious to see what this toy was. He already knew that Azura would love it, regardless if she knew what it was or not.