Settling in and an unexpected encounter

Althea sat down on a flowery lawn near the Varia palace, today the ninth Vongola boss would come along with his guardians to inspect the building and Xanxus preferred her not to be present, how overprotective her ni-san was, he wanted to keep her away from Timoteo Vongola for as long as possible.

Once she got the green light from Luss she began lessons to learn how to use her sun flames to heal, she was truly grateful that Xanxus had looked past the pain of discovering the horcrux and hadn't let her ruin her dream.

Squalo's face when she asked him to teach her swordsmanship was simply memorable, especially when she showed him the sword of Gryffindor (he reacted like this "voi! Where the hell did you find a katana") Mammon was in the room and snapped a photo when he fainted after hearing who it belonged to, the style he was teaching her used speed more than brute force.

After a memorable training session, Bel had Investigated whether the sword could take on other forms, he had become curious after the sword had returned to the witches hand after Squalo had disarmed it, so now in addition to training with Squalo she began to learn to throw knives with Bel.

Mammon was surprised that Althea was so good at potions, since the department had been entrusted to Severus Snape the level of graduates had dropped a lot, the reason why Mammon was teaching her potions without remuneration was the following.

The first time she saw the illusionist after the ritual Althea almost had a shock, instead of the usual floating child there was a hooded man. Althea had asked if she was experiencing an illusion, but she had found out about the Arcobaleno curse, about Checkerface and about the death of their first sky.

Althea had sworn not to tell anyone about that story, but soon after she began to tell Mammon about the room of requirements at hogwarts, which she had found thanks to the house elves, the idea that perhaps there could be something in the room to create a way to break the curse, had electrified the illusionist and the two had started looking for a way to break the curse.

In short the Varia weren't that bad, she could see herself calling them family, not that she knew it but since she had started helping in the infirmary among the members of the Varia rumors began to circulate about the angel of the infirmary, the day Althea decided to prepare dinner herself was the only last straw.

The Varia were won over and it wasn't even intentional, Althea simply loved to cook, they had discovered who Althea was and anonymously decided she was now Varia no Tenshi (The angel of the Varia), every single member had tried to slip into the plan to free Althea from the three bastards, for the moment they were under the flames of the mist division,they would be made to disappear that year so that there would be no connection with Althea, if anyone tried to harm her they wouldn't just have to step over Xanxus' corpse but the whole Varia group.

Althea's thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice "what are you doing here child?"

Timoteo Vongola had just finished inspecting the Varia when his hyper intuition had pushed him towards the flowery field not far from the mansion.

There he found a girl in an emerald summer dress and a white hat resting on a mass of slightly wavy black hair.

"What are you doing here child?"

It wasn't dangerous, his intuition wasn't lying, but he was still surprised by the flames of heaven he perceived were absolutely pure and powerful, even if there was something strange, but as soon as the girl turned around he had the strange sensation of having seen her before.

"You shouldn't be here alone, there's a very dangerous place not far away you know?"

"My brother told me to stay here and wait for him."