Explanations, Daemon Spade and a Proposal

When Enma had turned to Tsuna to ask if he knew anything more about the alliance Luna had spoken of he had been slightly pleased that they were in the same boat, but in their defense it seemed that most of the information on the subject had disappeared.

So deciding to go to the mansion today to ask Luna wasn't unexpected.

Enma didn't notice Tsuna's expression of relief.

Neville was the first person Enma and Tsuna met at the mansion,he was heading towards the greenhouses with...a bubble containing a small tree that was moving its branches like a madman.

"Hey guys! Didn't we say this afternoon?" Neville joked, since he had awakened his flames the chubby always scared boy had found confidence and the training had strengthened him.

And considering the memories he had gained from the future he was absolutely grateful Althea had trained him, Voldemort may have been killed in the future, but the family had never recovered and the English community was dying under Dumbledore's influence, not under his guard.

"We're really early, aren't we? We just wanted to see if we could talk to you Pendragons a bit before our appointment this afternoon." Tsuna said with a smile.

"No problem, just that if you have questions about the story or the alliance it's better to ask Luna, she is the chronicler of the wizarding world, after all! Me, I'm good with plants more than anything else!" Neville replied, chuckling.

"Wait, you mean keeping the news is her job? And sorry to ask but what is that?" Enma asked shyly.

"Of course it's her job, Luna's family has been in the news since the days of their ancestor Rowena Ravenclaw, one of the founders of Hogwarts, eh and far as this beauty is concerned it's a little whomping willow, im planting it in the most remote area of the garden, do you want to come with me?"

The two nodded and followed Neville, not noticing Althea was watching them smiling from the porch of the mansion.

"What the hell happened to you?" asked Adelheid, Enma's glacier guardian.

They were in the lounge and the three bosses had just entered. Neville was fine, but Enma and Tsuna were covered in bruises and scratches.

"They helped me plant a whomping willow, it wasn't exactly happy about being knocked over so..." Neville replied sheepishly.

Wincing at the memory, Althea said "it started using branches to beat up everything in sight, didn't it?"

"I forgot at the beginning of second year you had a close encounter with the Hogwarts one." Blaise said.

"Now that I think about it, that probably started that year for us." Daphne said.

All the Pendragons nodded, "even if we could all do without a giant serpent that kills with its gaze and lethal venom" Althea said, rubbing her arm where the scar that looked like a chemical burn.

"Interesting, but now I believe you have something more important to discuss with us," a cold voice sounded from the corner of the large room.

6 Vindex had come out of a black wormhole, let the games begin.

Once everyone present had gotten over the shock of the presence of the Vindex Bermuda spoke "at the request of giotto di Vongola and cozarto of the Simon family in case there was ever a clash between their descendants, we Vindex would have to be judges of their clashes with each other, releasing a memory linked to the decision" the Simons looked at eachother confused, they had not yet reached a clash, they had not yet reached a limit, they had decided to observe a little longer.