Encounters, Plans and Ghosts

Enma Kozato was somewhat confused.

Aside from the fact that the Vongola had discovered almost immediately that they were the Simon family, none of them had been pushed away or mocked for being so weak, on the contrary they had welcomed them with open arms and Tsuna was trying to be their friend.

They were absolutely not as Julie Katou, one of his guardians had always painted them, and honestly it was frustrating for the teenager with red hair and eyes.

And to confuse him even more, the Simons were in front of a western style mansion to meet two of Tsuna's cousins (although the boy seemed terrified of meeting the older of the two, while for some reason they were all excited to find the minor and in particular the cloud guardian seemed to be hunting prey with that feral smile on his face, Enma almost had a panic attack seeing him), and he still couldn't figure out where he had already heard the name Pendragon.

Honestly as soon as they entered and were surrounded by bad guys, for a moment he thought it was a trap, for a moment he felt betrayed...but he was proven wrong when a girl with long black hair in which feathers were woven, with eyes greener than he had ever seen and an emerald green summer dress came and slapped the back of the head of what looked like the boss.

"Leviathan, what did I say about trying to scare my cousin and his friends?" said the girl a sweet tone that promised the pain of hell.

The newly named Levi gulped and replied "whoever tries is on duty as your training dummy with your form change and your new weapon?" he said, trembling slightly.

The girl nodded "and don't forget that you can forget about my cooking for the whole summer" and at this what seemed like the toughest bunch of criminals began to pray and beg for the girl's forgiveness.

Tsuna chuckled "you sure haven't lost your touch cousin."

At this the girl smiled and threw herself to hug Tsuna "what would you do after freezing a dragon and killing a thousand year old snake that kills with its gaze and has a deadly venom, reigning over the Varia is child's play, happy to see you Tsuna."

"Nice to see you Althea, but what's the delay?"

Before Althea could respond she was snatched away from Tsuna by his cloud who said "carnivore for being reckless as to face the group of herbivore wizards alone you will be watched for the rest of summer."

What the hell, Hibari would usually beat someone up after they broke a rule, who the hell was that girl?

He was trying to solve that riddle when...Hibari kissed the girl...on the lips...in front of everyone...in front of a group of mafioso....

Was the world ending?

No...but the small group of teenagers, and two adults, who had arrived following the girl seemed murderous (the boys in the group and the two adults, with the exception of only one male member of the group) and suddenly the gravity seemed to increase 10 times and it wasn't Enma who did it, but one of the boys who with a tone of fury said "Hibari-san, could you kindly remove your hands from my god sister?"

All while the earth flame shone above his head and a ring appeared to be on fire.

What the hell?!

Okay now Enma was confused and terrified.

He was sitting on a couch in front of a coffee table with a steaming cup of tea in front of him and was staring fearfully at the boy who seemed to have the same earth flame as him.

The boy in question was lying on the sofa on the opposite side while Althea was closing the cuts she had given him during the chase that had followed the declaration (she had exceptional aim with throwing knives) with a red face and threatening Hibari further with the twins and her brother.