The First Trial and Xanxus digs his own grave

The day after the wand weighing ceremony a sensational article came out, the girl who lived was linked to the mafia and the Pendragon family was returning as witnessed the Hogwarts champion was one of the guardians of the new boss.

Dumbledore was forced to shift his attention from the tournament to his other duties to try in vain to keep the Pendragons out of politics.

All in vain, the only thing he could do was limit the families power until the 17th birthday of the new boss of whom he couldn't even touch a hair on the Varia in addition to representing the mafia at the tournament had become a real shield for Longbottom.

Taking advantage of the fact that Dumbledore was distracted, Snape passed on information about the first task and Dumbledore's plan to have Althea discover the evidence through Hagrid to the Varia.

Althea didn't show up at the meeting with the invisibility cloak, but Viper with an illusion and the borrowed cloak (and as usual the Varia were scared because Viper never asks Althea for payments).

Althea and Cedric really had no time to waste, a mother dragon was definitely not something to underestimate.

Even if she wasn't too enthusiastic about it, Althea knew well that the best plan for her involved her secondary flames and a certain technique, which she had managed to control in both variations thanks to Tsuna's advice (he had filled at least ten pages with advice and rants against the idiots who had organized the tournament, he was so damn worried about his cousin and honestly Althea preferred Tsuna as a cousin to the pig in a wig), she also received Reborn's request to record the task to analyze it and see what she and the others do.

To the dismay of Xanxus, the twins and Neville after reading Hibari's encouragement Althea became a walking tomato, she was so red (not that they would ever tell her, it was that particular time of the month that terrifies men and proves that women are not beings to be made angry.

Althea was a monster if angered at that time, as they had discovered when a Cavallone member had not gotten the message that Thea was not interested in his advances, especially at that time of the month or ever.

Xanxus was proud in a way, it was because of grandmother eighth that the Vindex had written the law 'anyone crazy enough to enrage a woman in the middle of her period is on their own and there will be no repercussions on the woman's family, since in this case a beating is more than deserved', too bad he hadn't been able to understand it.

And even though nono missed his mother, he was thankful they hadn't met, Althea could be really scary.)

And finally the day of the first task arrived.

Althea and the other champions were in the tent waiting for Bagman to arrive to hear what the task was, the tension could be cut with a knife, Fleur was sitting on a wooden stool, pale and sweaty. Krum looked more grim than usual and Cedric was twisting his ring.

The only one with any semblance of calm was Althea who was severely overusing the tricks Squalo had taught her to calm herself down.

Hundreds and hundreds of pairs of feet pounded outside the tent,students and guests were taking their seats in the stands. Soon Bagman entered the tent dressed in an old quidditch uniform, a purple silk bag in his hand.

"Here we go, the big moment has arrived. Are you excited?" Bagman asked, but no one answered. He decided to continue "now you should take the model of what you will face out of the bag, hanging on their neck is the number you will go out and the objective is to get hold of your golden egg" everyone nodded nervously.