Chapter 1 ~Meeting~

"I hate this stupid tie. How do people even tie ties!" The (h/c)-ette girl groaned as she walked to school trying to put on her tie for school. The girl groaned in frustration again and just shoved the tie into her bag.

She looks down and brushes out her skirt real quick. She went to a private school, she didn't mind that much since the uniform wasn't that  bad.

It was just a black skirt and a black tie, and a red button-up blouse. White socks or tights, but she would barely wear the tie, so the socks weren't happening.

She was on her way to school just walking lime she did every day. She was actually pretty smart, not that she cared or even tired in school. She just happened to remember things well. Ironic.

The girl that couldn't give two flying fucks about school, is the one thing she is actually good at. Whereas other people would be stressing and losing sleep over something she didn't care about.

Taking a couple short cuts to get there quicker was always something she done, she was a fast walker too. So she was never late.

She rounded a corner hearing some grunting and shuffing sounds. Guessing it was probably some of the delinquents getting into scraps again.

She looked at the guys that were fighting. It was a guy shirt blonde hair, and a undercut with a small silver hoop in one ear.

He was fighting actually pretty well. She had seen him around a couple of times always with a tall guy with long-ish black hair.

The only way to get to school now was to walk through the guys fight or walk all the way around and back the way I came which would defiantly be a pain in the asre to have to walk.

Especially since she didn't have much stamina and gets tired really easily. Rolling her eyes at the thought groaning again in frustration.

Deciding to just walk through, what's the worst that could happen.

She could list at least 10.

She walked towards the guys how were fighting. The blond was doing pretty well and was definitely winning, she didn't know shit about fighting, but I was pretty obvious.

As she got closer the grunts from the guy were getting louder. The blond had gotten the guy to the ground, punching him one more time before it looked like he was done.

He stood up and walked over to a bag bending down to pick it up, throwing it over his shoulder and turning around to walk.

Glancing over his shoulder and see the (h/c)-ette starting at him while walking the way he was going too.

He looked up at her, giving her a quick smile then leaving, quickly around a corner.

She watched him leave still walking at her original pase. Snickering a little at the blond. he looked embarrassed.

She rounded the corner and seen him again, Walking a little ahead of her.

She sped up walking a little to catch up with him. "Hi." She said turning her head a little to look at him.

He slowly turned to look at her, a slight pink hue on his cheeks. "Hey..." He said quietly, then looking away from her.

"... I'm (y/n) (l/n), and you are?" She asked trying to be polite to him. In reality she was just curious.

"Oh, um, I'm Chifuyu..." He said sounding nervous. But, he just wasn't used to cute girls talking to him, or cute girls in general.

"Chifuyu," the girl said, trying out his name. "It's nice to meet you." She smiled at him.

"Erm. yeah, you too." He seemed to be a little less nervous around her now after she introduced herself.

They walked in silence for a little while, before his school came into view.

"You don't go to my school, right?" He asked the girl. She gave him a blank stare for a second, before looking at his school.

"Nope." She said simply. She thought it was very obvious, she wasn't even wearing the uniform for his school, they didn't even look similar.

"I go to the all girls private school." She started, pausing for a second debating weather to tell more. "So, you can imagine the drama that does go there." The (h/c)-ette joked.

He smiled then laughed a little at her joke nodding, as they got to the gate of his school. "Well, bye then." He said as he walked into the gate of the school.

Expecting her to keep walking on, but instead she follows him in through the gate.

She looks at her, then back head, whipping his head back around to wards her. "Eh, I thought- you said- huh?" He looked really confused.

"Yeah, I just need to drop something off to a friend here thats all." She shrugged. She done this every Monday.

"Oh-" the boy was cut off by a loud voice.

"CHIFUYU!!" A guy with long black hair approached, with a big smile, and hands in his pockets.

"Hey baji!" The blond smiled when he seem his friend happy to see him like usual, Walking over to him.

The girl watched them as she walked into the school building. Not bothering to look back. She felt a stare on her back but just assumed it was the blond.

Little did she know it was actually Baji who was starting at her as she walked off, while he was walking with his friend into school.