Chapter 7 ~Class Fight~

The (h/c)-ette got dressed and walked to school like she normally did. She pulled out her phone, seeing that's she had unread messages from Ava from yesterday.

 She pulled out her phone, seeing that's she had unread messages from Ava from yesterday

Of course, she would say something like that. The girl tried not to leach reading the message. Ava always knew how to make people not mad at her again.
She went out of Ava's contact and saw she had another unread message.

This time, from Chifuyu

It was just a text of him telling me that he had thought he'd seen me at the toman meeting.

Shit, the meeting she stumbled up on. She had almost completely forgotten about that. Then, memories of the encounter she had with a certain black haired male cane to mind.

He had given her his contact in case she ever needed someone to walk her home. It confused her, aren't gang members supposed to be all mean and intimating. But he was none of those things other than a flirt.

She looked back down to her phone, seeing the message and just texting him back with a 'nope, wasn't me I was with my friend the whole day.'

She put her phone back into her pocket and kept walking to school. It was Tuesday, and the subjects she had on Tuesday weren't actually that bad as the other days.

She finally got to school, walking through the school gate into class. She didn't have many friends in her school she only had around two. Not including Ava since she was from another school.

She bumped her bag on the ground, sitting in her chair resting her head down on the table.

When class started, the teacher came back and handed out the tests they had to do on Monday.

The teacher put hers on her desk and continued to give the other girls their text results.

97%

The sheet read. She looked down at it. She honestly hated it. Always being at the top of her class.

All eyes were always on her, waiting for her to fuck up, waiting for someone else to come along and de thrown her.

"Seriously, she got in the 90s again?"
"What a fucking bitch."
"Sir asked her to stay after class one day, maybe that's why she has such a good result, if you get what I mean."
"She definitely cheats."
"Where's not way she got that on her own."
"Do you think she even has a life outside of school?"
"She only gets those results out of pity."

The entire class was whispering about her, this is what it was like evey time she got a good result back.

But the worst one in her opinion is that she only gets those results because of pity. They weren't pity results. She had worked hard for those results... well, not really.

But it wasn't her fault that she remembered things really well. It wasn't her fault that she's-

The bell went off meaning it was the end of that class. She got up to leaving slipping her text result into her back throwing it over her shoulder. Heading towards the door.

"Hey!"

A voice called out, she turned around to see it was Clara. "How about you tutor me? You know, since your so smart." She mocked the (h/c)-ette.

(Y/n) didn't say and thing and turned around to keep walking. Clara grabbed her by the shoulder spinning her around to face her.

"Hey, don't just walk away. Did your daddy never teach you manners?" She said laughing in the (h/c)-ette's face. "Oh, wait. How could he? He's not around." She laughed more more.

"I mean, I don't blame him. If I had a daughter like you. I'd never be home either." She mocked. (Y/n) clenched her jaw closed, squeezing her fists.

"Just leave me alone."

"That all you have to say? Are you sure your as smart as people say? Because if you were, you would have told a teacher or a parent, not that you can. But you'd tell them about all the bullying you get in this school."

Clara snicker along with her friends beside her and the rest of the class too.

The poor (h/c)-ette, clenched her fists so tight her nails were digging into the palm of her hands.

"And the rumours about you too! They're so-" the girl couldn't even finish her sentence before the (h/c)-ette girl swung her arm, punching the girl right in the face.

Clara stumbled back tripping and falling to the ground. (Y/n) wasted no time and held her down punching her a couple more times before she was pulled off Clara.

(Y/n)'s brown haired friend pulled her off Clara and dragged her out of the class. Down the hall to the bathroom without saying a word.

The (h/c)-ette had somewhat calmed down by the time they got there.

"You good now, cos if your not, ill leave. I don't want to be punched." Megan said, after she let go of (y/n).

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"I'm fine."

The brown-haired girl stared at her friend for a second then nodding, "if you say so. Just, don't pumille me like you did her."