Chapter 6 ~Night Sky~

The meeting went on for a couple more minutes. The (h/c)-ette girl crouched there for the rest of the time, waiting for it to be over.

Her plan was to wait for the meeting to be over and wait for them to leave, then leave herself.

When the meeting was finally and the members were leaving, she still waited there. Butterfly's in her stomach as they were leaving, scared that they would see her.

"Come on." A voice said from behind her. She whipper head head around again, scared at the sudden voice.

It was just Baji, again. God, she'd never been to releaved to see him. She stood up slowly, her legs stiff and cramped from crouching down for so long.

He smirked back at her, trying to stiffle a laugh. They walked away and went to go back down the stairs. She was so distracted that she completely forgot about the guys who were blocking her way.

They walked down the stairs together, her a couple of steps behind him.

"Why were you there?" Baji asked the girl, looking forward down to the bottom on the stairs.

The (h/c)-ette paused remembering ehy she even went that way.

"There were some guys blocking the way I normally go, so I was going to use the shortcut back up there." She explained to him with burning ears.

"Seriously?" He snorted at the girl, turning to look at her. "You don't strike me as that type of person."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked him, her eyes narrowing. The girl had a pretty good idea of what he meant but wanted to hear out for herself.

He didn't fight her on that question and just told her. "You don't seem like the typa person to let other people affect what her would do." He said, looking at her from the corner of his eyes to see her reaction.

"You just seem like you'd be pretty set in stone on what you want to do. Even if you're scared, you'd still do it." He said, finishing what he was saying, stilling looking at her from the corner of his eye.

"Well, yeah. Normally, but it's night and dark out, and I think they were delinquents too." She said, trying to explain to him.

He didn't say anything for a second or two. "Yeah, I guess you're right there." He said paused again, then smirking at her. "A hot girl like yourself should never be alone at night, how about I walk you?"

"'Walk me'? What am I, a fucking dog?" The girl said throughing him a dirty look.

He laughed. Her face grew hot because of the sound. He had such a loud and powerful laugh.

"Oh? Sure, if you want." He said turning his head to her and smirking.

"No, I don't want that, thank you very much."

"Your welcome."

She glared at him again, as they walked. He was really good at getting under her skin and pissing her off.

"Walking out home, making sure you get home fine. That's what I mean." He said with a grin.

"... I can walk home fine."

"You sure about that? I mean, you nearly stumbled into a toman meeting trying to avoid a different gang. If I had of helped you they would have thought you were spying for a other gang."

"What no. And! You didn't help me at all! All you did was invade my personal space!" The girl said loudly to him. "And I don't even talk to delinquents, much less be in a gang."

"Yeah, you don't look like they type." He said looking the (h/c)-ette up and down with a smirk. "Oh, and in case you haven't notice, your talking to a delinquent, the thing you just said that you didn't."

"No, Your just pestering me." The girl said either a frustrated tone.

"pftt, if I was actually trying to annoy you, you probably would actually punch me." He said with a proud expression.

"No I wouldn't." The girl tried to argue back.

"I would drive you that mad." She said with a smirk leaning closer to her.

"Whatever." The girl said, trying to dismiss him and this whole conversation.

They finally got to the end of the stairs she turned right and he went left. "Hey, come on." He said nodding his head for her to follow.

"What? No, I live this way away." He looked at her for a second contemplating what to do.

Then spun on his heel walking right.

She didn't bother to fight him on this, because if those guys where still there at least she wasn't alone then.

They walked in silence for a while passing where the group of guys were but no gone.

She debated on weather to start up a conversation, but finally decided against it because the silence wasn't actually bad or anything. It was nice actually.

The two of them continued to walk down the street towards her house. Just looking up at the stars in the sky. It was pretty hard for the girl to see, but she couldn't make it faint white specks.

They finally arrived at her house, she stopped infront of it.

"So, thanks for walking me home?" The girl said to the black haired male. It sounding more like a question. Since she didn't really know how to act, because of what had happened.

"Your welcome." He said with a cocky grin.

She rolled her eyes at him grabbing her keys out of her pocket and walking put to the door.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" He asked her with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You don't get one." She said sighing too not bother to fight bicker with him.

"What do u have to do to get one?"

"Leave me alone."

"Cant do that, pre." He smirked at her, then walking up to her beside her. "Give me your phone." He ordered.

"What? No." He seen her phone in her pocket while they were walking down the stairs. He quickly reached into her pocket and snaching it off her and flipping it open.

"Hey!" She yelled at her taking a step closer to him. But he stopped her with one hand while doing something on her phone with the other.

"There." He said handing her phone back placing it into her hands. I looked down at my phone. He had put himself in her contacts.

"Why did you text 'hey' to yourself, weirdo

"Why did you text 'hey' to yourself, weirdo." Her said, looking up from her phone to him, throwing him another dirty look.

"You texted it." He said, smirking

"You texted it with my phone to yourself!" She said, raising her voice at him a little. "Whatever." She said, tucking her phone away in her pocket.
Turning around and putting the keys in and twisting it open.

"Next time it's dark and you're out, text me, and I'll walk you home."

"Yeah, whatever." She said, not listening to what he was saying, walking in and closing the door behind her.

Not before mumbling a little 'bye' to him.