Chapter 4 ~Ruined Silence~

Ava was usually always late, even actually on time, unlike her close friend here.

The poor (h/c)-ette's silence was ruined by the delinquents and reving engines of their motorbikes.

Another reason to hate delinquents. You hear them before you see them.

After 5 minutes, the girl got fed up and walked over to the window, looking out to see just how much where there and who.

There were only 2. Huh, it sounded like there was a lot more. The girl thought to herself. Focusing closer on who the two people were, she realised she knew them.

Well, only the one, Chifuyu.

I'll go out there and just tell them to keep it down and turn off their engines so it'll be more quiet. (Y/n) thought you herself.

Thinking it was a good idea at the time.

She walked away from the window and over to the door, pushing it open and walking out towards the two delinquents.

As she got closer, the first one to notice her was the blond delinquent. He stared at her for a second. Before his face goes flush and he nudges his long-haired friend beside him.

The long-haired male looked up and over to the girl approaching them. His smirk instantly grew.

Again?

The girl stopped in front of them with a slightly annoyed expression. "Can you two be a little more quiet?"

Chifuyu looked at her then to his friend and turned around to his bike to do as she had asked of him.

Baji put out his arm, stopping his friend for quieting his bike. Chifuyu looked over to his friend with a confused expression.

"And why should we? You can't boss us around." The long-haired male scoffed with a chessior smirk.

"Because I asked politely." She shit back getting more and more irritated.

"It doesn't matter if you asked politely. I don't want to." He said back, hid smirk only growing.

"Hey, baji.." the blond whispered to his friend quietly in protest.

Baji just ignored his friends protested and continued to try and annoy the (h/c)-ette.

"It's not like I'm asking you to fucking sell the bike. I'm just asking you to be quite." She said, her voice becoming more pitched to more annoyed her got.

His smirk never faded or or faltered, it only grew more.

"Come on, I'm not asking that much of you." She said trying to convince him.

He stared at her for a second, analysing her, looking her from head to toe. Sizing her up.

She couldn't help as her ears stared to heat up while he did so. She still held her ground not backing down.

This wasn't a good idea. Not at all. He's a delinquent who can fight, and she's a girl who can bearly walk up the stairs without being out of breath.

"Make me." His smirking self watched her, his eyes glancing down her her clenched fists, her knuckles going white from how tightly she was squeezing them.

She took a step forward and puttingbher hands on his chest and pushing him.

Nothing happened he didn't budge. He didn't even more a inch from where he was standing only leaning back as she pushed him.

The (h/c)-ette was getting livid. If someone else done all this to her, she probably won't really care, or even get thus mad.

So why was she getting so fureated with this one guy.

He stared down at her before brushing into laughter. Throwing his head back and laughing at the top of his lungs at her.

God, this is so embarrassing. Can he shut up.

Her face went red from multiple things. Anger, embarrassment and even from being a little flustered.

He had a surprisingly nice laugh. Yeah, it was loud and obnoxious. But it was nice, breathy. It floated throught the air like honey. I was a but relaxing to listen to.

"What was that supposed to do? Your so fucking weak." He looked even more cocky, while Chifuyu only looked nervous.

Baji didn't seem to care what his friend had to say about what was going on right now.

The (h/c)-ette didn't say anything, mostly because she knew he was right. I mean, the girl had even even thrown a punch in her life.

The girl was fi ally about to say something back to the smirking baji but was interrupted.

"(Y/n)!! I've been waiting for like 50 hours!!" Ava yelled as she stomped towards me. With my bag in her hand.

She must have seen it when she went I to the cafe and took it for her incase someone else might have taken it.

She stomps towards her friend, then realising she wasn't alone. She was... hanging out with delinquents?!

Ava stared at her friend dumbfounded. Then walking Over to her and grabbing her arm dragging her a couple steps away from them.

"Why are you hanging out with them?" Ava whispered to her friend. She didn't mean it in a controlling way or any other way than Ava just being confused. Since last time she checked her friend hate delinquents.

"I'm not hangout out with them." The (h/c)-ette corrected her friend.

"Oh, so. Your just standing around talking to them?"

"They were being too loud. It was annoying, since someone decided to take her sweet time."

"Im wearing converse they're hard to put on!"

"Well-" (y/n) was then cut off again by the blond clearing his throat.

"We can hear you two.." He said sounding a little nervous still. In reality he just wasn't used to be arounf girls. Let alone talking to them.

"Sorry." She said looking at Chifuyu. Then glaring at baji. Grabbing Avas arm linking their arms as they walked off away from them.

Walking down the road. Leaving the two delinquents there. The two just walk around and maybe go somewhere if they wanted too.

Again, feeling someone staring a hole into her back. This time she knew it wasn't Chifuyu.

Baji was there, starting at her as she walked off with her friend.

He sighed disappointed that she couldn't stay longer. He liked the way she was easy to annoy, but she still didn't back down and would argue back at him.

And the fact she tried to push him like that, even though he would be able to beat the shit but of her, she still done it.

She had guts and doesn't back down. He likes that in a girl.