Chapter 12 ~Yakisoba~

I stood outside the shop waiting for Baji to come outside.

Why did he do that. He knew damn well what he was doing. He did that on purpose.

What a asshole.

First klara, and those delinquents, now Baji too. What a asshole.

"I mean... what did he even do?" I mumbled under my breath to myself.

He keeps flirting and looking down at your lips like he wants to kiss you. What a fucking weirdo. He's a damn delinquent.

But he does gave a nice smile, and eyes, he always smells of smoke too, and he dresses a bit emo. His hair looks very soft too.

My eyes widened and a small gasp escaped my mouth. "What the actual fuck am I thinking."

I leaned against the wall waiting for Baji to finally come out, debating on weather I should just leave now or not.

I kicked myself off the wall going to peak my head into the door to see what was taking him to long to come out of the shop.

I felt my phone vibrate before I could look in the door. Reaching my hand into my pocket pulling out my phone.

I flipped open my phone expecting it to be a text from Ava or even Klara threatening me because of what had happened. But, it was the person I least expected to be texting me, and at- 8:34 in the after noon.

It was my Dad.

I imitately opened up the app and started to text him back.

I had almost completely forgotten what I was even doing before I got this text

I had almost completely forgotten what I was even doing before I got this text. I rarely got to see my Dad because of his work. So I was glad he was safe and coming home for a little too.

He had met Ava and a couple of my other friends, but does Baji count as a friend.. or what?

What would my Dad say if we started to date? He probably wouldn't like it. No, I know he wouldn't like it. People like Baji are the kinda boys my Dad always says to stay away from.

That asshole! Now look at what he's making me think, if me and him were dating, as if! Why would I ever date a delinquent and an emo one at that.

He's not even that emo, I thought to myself.

Great, now I'm defending him and having a whole debate with myself.

The doors of the shop slide over, and Baji walks out with a small bag with two packets of noodles in them.

He stopped in front of me, looking down as I looked up and out eyes met again, but this time he was the one to look away.

"Come on, let's go, I'm starving!" He said and started to walk back to the direction of his house.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket, catching up with him. "What took you so long." I asked him, taking the bag from his hand.

"I would have bought more, but you stole my money." He said, smirking down at me.

"I didn't steal it you gave to to me."

"Yeah, to buy food, not run out of the shop with."

"I didn't run out of the shop."

"Right, stormed then."

"I didn't storm either."

"You sure? Cause it sure looked it."

"Then you need glasses."

"I have glasses."

"Wear them." I said, huffing out air. I couldn't imagine him wearing glasses. Or even going to class.

"Do you mitch much?" I asked, still holding the bag, shining it back and forth.

"Why do you wanna mitch with me, pre?" He asked with a smirk, then reached over to take the bag back off me.

"Hey!" I said, putting the bag in my other hand away from him. Then, I looked into the bag. Two packets of yakisoba and some chocolate and other sugary stuff.

"That's alot, you gonna eat all of it?" I asked, continuing to look into the bag as he took it back off me.

"We're going to eat it."

"I'm not eating all that. I'll have more yakisoba and chocolate, but you can have the rest." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Good, I didn't wanna share." He said, smirking like a chessior cat.

I hit him in the arm, "fuck you then."

"Ow! Jeez, I can see now how you beat that girl." He said in a jokingly tone.

"I didn't just 'beat her'. She was asking for it."

"What did she do then?" He asked looking ahead as we walked, the sun was just about gone, only parts of it shining through the cracks in between the houses.

I wasn't sure on weather I shod tell him or not. But, he was probably going to hint out anyway. He could just ask around same way I did for him.

"She just saying things about my Dad, because of his job he's never really around for a couple months at a time. All really petty things like two little kids getting into a argument." I finished, then exhaling.

He looked off into the distance, "So your Dad's not around much?" He said, changing the subject a little away from klara, which I was glad for.

"Yeah, he's actually coming home soon, in a week or so." My voice perked up a little mentioning my Dad.

"What about your Mam?" He asked looking down at me as we walked back to his apartment.

I didn't know what to say, tell him to truth, or lie. I didn't want to bring down the mood, so I should lie? But I don't want to lie to him. I let out a little sigh.

"She's dead, but it's okay, it doesn't really make me sad or anything." I said, telling the truth. I didn't make me sad. Not that I didn't care.

It's just hard to miss someone you never met.