Chapter 10 ~Bandages~

They walked for a bit longer, passing a park, and then he led her towards an apartment building.

She was walking a little behind him, blushing, blushing a lot. He was still dragging her by the wrist. But it was really close to her actual hand.

So, basically, they're holding hands.

They got closer to the building going into it and walking up the stairs, him still holding her wrist.

Basically, her hand.

They got to the top of the stairs, walking past rows of the door. He let go of her wrist and reached his hand into his pocket, pulling out keys. Putting them in the door and opening it for her.

"After you, *pre*." He said in a mocking tone with his classic smirk.

"Ha, ha, you're so funny." She said monotonely.

She walked into his house, looking around at some of the pictures on the wall. There were pictures of him when he was younger, pictures of him now too.

There were also pictures of a beautiful woman, which (y/n) presumed it was his mother. They had similar features, hair colour, eyes, and nose.

"Your mam is very pretty." The (h/c)-ette said, looking more closely at all the .pictures around the place.

"And I take after her, obviously." He said with a grin.

"Clearly." She said, looking him up and down in a judgemental way.

He walked into the kitchen, and she followed him, sitting down on the chair at the kitchen table.

"So, why are we here again?" She asked, confused.

They dropped a first aid kid on the table, pulling out a chair and sitting in front of her grabbing her hand.

"Take it from me. You'd want to clean your knuckles." He said, bringing her hand closer to his face so he could see better.

"It's fine. I'll do it when I go home." She said, lying through my teeth.

"You obviously don't know how." He said, laughing at her, grabbing a wet cloth, cleaning the blood off. "Jeez, you really went at it. Your knuckles are bust a bit too."

The (h/c)-ette's heat up, getting embarrassed looking away from him.

"Soo, why?"

"Why what?"

"Dont play dumb. It's not a good look for you."

"Because you know about fashion."

"I know enough."

"Sure about that emo?"

"I'm not emo."

"Have you seen the way you dress?"

"I look good."

"In what world."

That went on for a but longer until he was done cleaning her knuckles and got a clean dry towel drying her knuckles. Then, wrapping it in bandages.

"This that really nessasery?" The girl asked as she watched him wrap her knuckles with dandages.

"No, but I don't want them to get worse or infected." He said, focusing on wrapping them.

"Is it too tight?" He said, lifting his head to look at her.

"No, it's fine, thanks."

"Why did you beat her up again?" He asked, still fiddling around with the bandages.

"I never told you in the first place." The girl copped.

"I know, so tell me." He said, finally letting go of her hand, it falling back onto her lap. She was slightly disappointed, missing the warmth of holding his hand.

"She was just saying something about me, that's all." The girl looked away, mumbling, not really liking the fact that she had beat up a girl. Even if she deserved it.

"What kinda stuff." Baji asked her wasn't angry yet, more so annoyed. He knew that some girls got into fights over small things. But he wasn't really sure of that was the case for this.

"She was just saying stuff about my Dad and stuff about me, and just telling me the rumours.." she mumbled, looking away from him, not wanting to make eye contact.

God, she felt like such a snich right now.

Baji stayed silent, a vein popping up on his forhead, his eyes narrowing.

"Hey, it's not a big deal, though. I mean, I don't think she'll be saying much about me anymore." She said, finally looking over towards him.

He stood up, putting the first aid kit back from where he had gotten it from. Pushing in the chair, the girl followed and done the same.

"I'm hungry." He said simply.

"Are we going out?" She asked, following him to the door. It was pretty obvious that they were going out to buy some. But she just felt like she had to ask.

He didn't say anything and just held the door open for her.

She walked out and waited for him as he locked the door and put it into his pockets. Then, she shoved his hands into his pockets.

They walked past the doors again and down the stairs. He was on a pretty high floor so there were a lot of stairs.

"So, you look really cute as kid, you know." She said to him as they walked down the stairs, watching her steps.

When she said that, he stumbled a bit of the stairs, bearly catching himself from falling. He straightened up and looked away from her.

Little did she know he was a blushing and flustered mess because of that compliment.